shopping - lilminchii

"Drew, c'mon I need to get new underwear." Y/n tugged gently at his hand as he audibly groaned. "You're gonna kill me, sweetheart." He muttered as they entered a lingerie store. "Ooo, what about that?" He questioned pointing towards a lacy black set. "Drew!" She whispered yelled, softly pushing his hand down as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "My bad, but seriously though. Do you like it?" He asked quieter as she hummed. She walked toward it, grabbing her size as he went to grab a bag to put everything in. He opened it for her as she put the set in.

They walked around the store, Drew occasionally pointing out a couple of pieces he liked, and throwing them into the bag. "Shit, baby you gotta get that." He looked at a dark green lace set. "Drew, you've said that to pretty much everything in the store." She whined looking down at the almost full bag. He smirked, seeing her cheeks flush for like the 100th time that day. "I know, but you would look so hot in it." He whispered looking into her eyes as she let out a small huff. "This is the last one." She muttered as he smiled down at her.

"I'm gonna go try this on, do you want me to show you?" She asked, tilting her ask he nodded. "The day I say no to that, you have my consent to kill me." He joked, sitting down on the small couch as she laughed, before going into the changing room.

"Good or bad?" She questioned peeking through the changing room curtain as he sucked in a breath, his eyes scanning over the parts of her she could see. "Can't see it properly." He shrugged as she laughed. "Just come in Drew," she spoke as he practically jumped from his seat, entering the small room. "You look fucking perfect," he groaned, his calloused hands running over her curves. She smiled up at him, as his eyes scanned her body before he stared down at her lips. He gripped her hips, before bringing her into a passionate kiss, groaning as his hard-on pressed against her.

He pulled away, breathing heavily as she smiled at him. "We should go home." She spoke up as he nodded. "Is everything the same size?" He questioned as she nodded. "Alright, I'll let you get changed." He smiled cheekily before slipping out of the room.