all dolled up - softcoremaybank

rafe stuffs his wallet and car keys into his back pocket as he finishes getting ready to meet topper and kelce at the island club.

"baby, i gotta go. you gonna come out here and give me a goodbye kiss, or what?" he's been waiting for you to get out of the bathroom for a while, and not going to lie; he's starting to get a bit worried. little does he know that you're up to something mischievous.

"seriously, i'm gonna be late."

you beam at your reflection in the mirror, knowing that his plans will be long forgotten once he lays eyes on you. you open the door separating the bedroom from the bathroom, leaning against the door frame as your gaze lands on rafe's back. the defined muscles of his back shine through the thin fabric of his shirt, and you clench your thighs together momentarily, trying to quell the ache you feel between your thighs.

"actually...i don't think you're going anywhere," you say, letting a smirk take over your features.

rafe furrows his brows in confusion and turns to face you. when he does, his jaw drops, and he feels himself beginning to salivate at the sight of you. his eyes trail over your frame, catching every inch of the intricate black lace adorning your curves. it only just covers the most intimate parts of you, your breasts bulging out of the thin material and your pussy barely being kept hidden from his view. then his gaze follows the length of your legs to find the strappy black heels to match your lingerie, fastened around your ankles and elongating your legs in a hypnotizing fashion.

"oh, shit," he gulps as he drinks you in. the blood coursing through his veins runs straight to his cock, and he can't stop himself from sporting a hard-on in the mere seconds since you'd come into view.

"like what you see, cameron?"

"uh, y—yeah," he stutters. "fuck, yeah, princess."

"i'm all dolled up for you, baby," you speak, slowly and seductively walking over to him as he keeps his eyes locked on you. "you aren't going to leave me here all alone, are you? can't the boys wait?"

you reach him, and your hands run up the length of his arms to rest on his shoulders. you give him your best pout as your fingers fiddle with the collar of his shirt, "i need you, baby."

rafe's thumb swipes against your plump bottom lip as he cups your cheek, "screw the guys. i'm not going anywhere."

rafe smashes his lips onto yours, the hand that isn't on your face finding its place on your hip and leading you backward toward your shared king-size mattress. it hits the back of your knees, and you sink onto it, rafe towering over you as you do so.

"you drive me fucking crazy, y'know that? 'm going to fuck you so hard that everyone on this goddamn island knows my name."

rafe pushes you back onto the bed, shrugging his shirt off in a rush before climbing back on top of you. he lets his thick fingers dance over your clavicle, down to your breasts, as he toys with the lace that covers them. he yanks the flimsy cup down, wraps his lips around your perked-up nipple, and you arch your back into his touch. your fingers thread through his dirty-blonde locks as his tongue flicks and nibbles at your sensitive bud, and you push his mouth further onto you.

rafe withdraws his lips from you, grabbing hold of your wrists and pinning them above your head, "no touching, princess."

you whine, and rafe offers you a chuckle as his hands cup your tits. his fingers slip underneath the cups and grab a firm grip on them. "this shit is gorgeous, baby. but it's only keeping me separated from the parts of you I intend to devour, and we can't have that, can we?"