kiss me more - chaostudee

at first you didn't mind. sure at times the sneaking around could be fun and yeah those stolen glances across the room made your heart race. although you were satisfied with your relationship with rafe you craved more.

you wanted him to kiss you in front of your friends. you wanted him to introduce you as his girlfriend. you wanted to meet his parents. you wanted it all.

yet there was an underlying issue. nobody would be surrportive of your relationship with you being a pogue and him being a kook. along with that John b( your brother) would never forgive you considering what rafe hade put him through.

you could understand your brothers hatred towards him but rafe had changed, for the better. he had promised that he would be better for you and he had kept that promise.

"hey pretty girl" rafe rasps as he pulls you closer to him, his hands held firmly on your hips and with that placing a kiss upon your forehead.

you cherished the mornings spent with rafe. it was the only time you could truly be intimate with one another without the pressure of hiding your love for one another.

"hey baby" you whisper tracing your finger up his chest. he smiled down at you his hands combing through your morning hair.

"you look so beautiful"

"shut uppp". secretly you liked the attention and rafe knew this but he'd never adress it.

"never".

you roll over,, pulling from his grasp to check the time. you had a miny panick attack when you remembered that you were due at work in less than an hour.

"shit shit shit" you murmur quickly sitting up and swinging your legs out of bed.

rafe groans when he feels your presence leave his grasp. "baby whats wrong?" he asks, sitting up when he sees you pacing the room looking for your shoes.

"im going to be late for work.....do you know where my shoes are?".

"baby just call in sick please come back to bed".

you scoff. rafe had been given everything to him. he never worked a day in his life. it annoyed you at times that he didn't understand that you came from different backgrounds.

"i have to go in today, you know some people don't leave off there dad's money". you muttered your words but someone rafe still heard them.

it hurt like hell to hear those words, especially from you. he knew that money wasn't something that you took for granted on the cut.

you pick up your shoes from under the bed and sit down on a nearby chair to slip them on.

"your right i'm sorry". rafe is leaning on one elbow on the bed his body facing towards you. god he looked good. but that wouldn't distract you from your values.

when he doesn't get a response to his apology rafe takes it upon himself to get out of the bed and walk over to you. just as he was about to kneel to meet your height on the chair you get up heading towards to door.

"wait y/n please".

you pause at the entryway and look back at him.

he walks over to you, placing his hands on your arms.

"im sorry my love, please forgive me because i cant spend the rest of the day knowing that you hate me"

"i dont hate you" you whisper.

"Okay....."

"im sorry too i maybe overreacted"

rafe displays a small smile.