hands off - disturbedbeautywrites

If there was one thing Rafe Cameron knew how to do, it was throw a massive party. Ward and Rose were out of town for the weekend and your boyfriend had decided to celebrate by throwing the party of the year.

All of figure eight was invited, your friends and his making up a majority of the guest list. The plan was to have everyone over, get absolutely shit faced, and have the time of your life. You had been hanging out with Rafe and his boys when you heard your friends call out your name, the noise still audible over the loud music that was being broadcast throughout the house.

Rafe saw you look at your friends and back to him, an easy smile on his lips as he waved at the girls and then nodded at you. "Go have fun, meet up with me later, baby." He pressed a sweet kiss to your lips that you returned, smiling at him as you pulled away. The two of you exchanged I love you's before you disappeared into the crowd to go and find some alcohol.

It wasn't a hard task, seeing as Rafe had a massive stash for the two of you and your friends for the night. You filled up one of many cups as your body moved to the music with your friends, heads thrown back as pure laughter left your lips. You could feel eyes on you and you managed to catch Rafe's eyes through the crowd, a smile on his lips as he watched you have fun.

"You are so lucky!" One of your very drunken friends commented and you chuckled, agreeing with her before you excused yourself to go to the restroom. You started to make your way through the crowd, most people knowing to move out of your way. They knew who you were dating and they didn't want an issue with him.

However, there seemed to be one man who didn't get the memo. He was following you through the crowd like a predator stalking it's prey, cornering you at the bathroom door as you tried to get in. "Hey gorgeous. Why don't you come home with me?" He had a smirk evident on his lips as he leaned against the door, his frame towering over you by a few inches. "No, thanks." You we're intoxicated pretty heavily, but you knew you just wanted to get back to your friends and Rafe.

The man didn't seem to like that answer, sneering as he took hold of your arm and started to walk you towards the front door. You tried to squirm out of his grasp, trying to get the attention of anyone and everyone who was around you. However, no one seemed to notice. You let out a yelp as he got you out the front door, trying to find his car now. You desperately pulled out your phone, dialing Rafe's number. However, it went to voicemail.

"You better let me go. My boyfriend will find me soon." Your voice was trying to sound tougher than you felt as the guy just chuckled and tightened his grasp on your wrist, causing you to whimper out louder. "I don't see him anywhere so we don't have to worry, princess." You tried to pull your wrist from his grasp again, failing to get free.

"You might wanna try looking behind you, asshole." You heard Rafe's voice and felt a wave of relief wash over you as he pushed the man away from you, the shove dislodging your hand from his grasp. He pulled you against him, checking you over for any injuries. When he didn't see any other than your wrist, he nodded towards Kelce and Topper. "Go with them for a second, babe. I'll come find you soon." He pressed a kiss your temple before you just nodded and walked over to the other boys. You knew better than to try and get your boyfriend to calm down at this point. He was calm; which was a really bad sign for the man who tried to get you to his car.

"Yo, man. She didn't say anything about you until we were outside. It's her fault." The guy now had his hands up as Rafe towered over him, a low chuckle leaving his lips. "So you think it's okay to just take any girl you want home against her will? Right, yeah no I get it man." Rafe was nodding as his lips were set in a straight line, pretending that he understood what the guy was saying. That was when he landed the first punch against the guys jaw, the sick sound making you cringe as topper and kelce decided to lead you back inside.

They took you up to Rafe's room, Topper sitting down beside you and giving you a small, kind of reassuring smile. "Kelce, can you go make sure he's okay? I don't want him killing anyone tonight." Your words were soft and timid as you got up and threw on one of your boyfriends hoodies, suddenly feeling way too exposed in the tank top you were wearing.

Kelce went to go leave, being met with Rafe at the door. He excused the other two males after thanking them for watching you, giving them strict orders to get rid of the guy who was messing with you as soon as he woke up from his blackout. You pretended not to hear, making yourself comfy on the bed again.

He made his way over to you, his hands reaching out for you now showing signs of bruising and slight blood from where he had to be punching the guy as hard as he could. Both of your faces showed concern for each other as you reached out, him carefully taking your wrist in his hands. "He didn't hurt you did he?" The words were surprisingly quiet and audible despite the raging party going on downstairs. You shook your head as you met the blue eyes of the boy in front of you, moving to where you could throw your arms around him. "No, he didn't. Are you okay?" He smiled and chuckled at your concern, his hand smoothing down your hair and rubbing down your back.

"I'm fine, pretty girl. I was more worried about you." He pressed a kiss to the top of your head as he pulled you into his lap. "Let's just hangout here for a bit, yeah? I wanna make sure my girl is okay before we go back downstairs." His voice was soothing as you cuddled into him, your face burying into his neck as you nodded. You just wanted to relax currently and be surrounded by rafe; which is exactly where you were. You knew you were safe as long as he was around, he had proven that many times.