cooking - r66dus

You had been in your apartment all morning occupying yourself with meaningless chores while Drew Starkey took over the OBX Instagram account. You two had been dating for about 4 months and it was going great, he was an amazing boyfriend and you considered him as your first after your horribly bad previous relationships. Your phone had notified you of a live started on the OBX's official account and you opened it to see your boyfriend chatting with the show's fans, your cheeks began to hurt as you smiled at him.

"Hi Y/n" he smiled when he noticed you.

"Hi Starkey" you commented.

You guys intended to keep your relationship a secret for as long as possible, both you and Drew, despite your career choices, were extremely private people. You watched as Drew and Nick talked, laughed and played music, the live, as chaotic as you remembered your days on set. You laughed alone in your apartment as Nick sang to Drew.

"No joke, when you started singing, I–I thought i started levitating off the ground" Drew admitted.

"Well, it's funny that you said that, cause there was a lot of levitation going on my side–" Nick began.

"Really?"

"Um one particular part of my body"

Drew unsuccessfully held back his chuckle "Just six to midnight there, huh?"

Nick nodded "There was one particular part of my body that was levitating but the rest of my body was remaining on the ground, so uh, that is what it is folks"

"I–I got the shakes man, i was shivering"

"Well you didn't hear the best part, let me–that was kinda just the course" he said before playing some more guitar to serenade Drew. They both laughed at the lyrics chosen and you quickly commented.

'I feel like i'm interrupting a very special moment'

Drew laughed at your comment "Nick, Y/n says 'I feel like i'm interrupting a very special moment'"

"Oh, Turbo is here?!" he said, revealing the cast's nickname for you "We have to behave, man. And yeah it is, it is a very special moment"

'I'm getting some kind of ptsd from hanging too much with you two on set'

They told the story of how they bonded on set making eachother laugh and the audience too and then Nick sang to JD too.

"Dude, hey! Cheers to you" Drew said, lifting his glass of almond milk.

"I love you Bubba"

"I love you too man, i miss you. I hope I can see you soon" Your boyfriend added.

"Hey, one of these days i'm gonna kiss you and everybody's gonna like to see it"

"Private or public, I don't care" he laughed.

Nick left the live right after and Drew began looking around his kitchen to make himself some food. "Alright, I told y'all at the beginning that I was gonna bake a casserole and I just might. So i'm preheating the oven but i'm gonna get some more guests on first"

'I wanna see it!'

"Y/n you wanna see it?– I know you do. We'll get Y/n Y/l/n over here in a second" he said before explaining what he was going to cook. Once he sat back on the couch he quickly read over some comments ready to answer questions. "Hey Y/n, you want to hop on?" he asked knowing that you were surely still watching and then your text notification popped up.