good girl - sugarcoatedstarkey

First time Drew saw a naked part of your body was when you went swimming with friends, you had been tanning while they ran around with the ball.

You pulled yourself up, the material of your bikini top bunched and your nipple exposed.

That was the first time you felt a thrill, the blush that crept up on his cheek had your insides fluttering. Neither of you said anything though, you pulled your bikini top down and laid on your back. Though you could feel his eyes on you for the rest of the day.

Second time was when he had come round to drop round your dress you had left at his, he used his spare key when you didn't answer and walked in. To his surprise you walked out of the bedroom with only your panties on, he just about exploded on the spot.

To be polite he pretended to be busy in the kitchen writing you a note, you knew he had seen, you'd heard him calling your name when he knocked on the door.

But you threw a jumper on and met him in the kitchen, neither of you talking about it. Though Drew dreamt about your perky full breasts for weeks to come, you dreamt about him bending you over the kitchen table and taking his way with you.

The third incident was when you were both at a party, and you had been grinding up on some guy. Drew watched from a distance, and when he noticed you went missing, he went looking for you.

And he didn't expect to see you, skirt bunched at the waist and cock deep with the guy you had just been dancing with. Your eyes met briefly mid orgasm and he quickly stepped out of the room without saying a word.

Again neither of you spoke about it, his dreams now consisted of your boobs and the way your face scrunched up when you came. You dreamt about him calling you good girl and showing you a good time.

Finally, by the fourth time, Drew decided that he had had enough of pretending like nothing had happened. So when you walked out of your bedroom completely naked, and walked past your window Drew happened to be sitting by his bedroom window. When he noticed, he grabbed his phone and his keys and he raced around the block to your apartment.

The loud banging on your door gave you a fright, you grabbed your dressing gown, and raced over, looking through the peephole to see Drew, who looked frustrated. You quickly open the door for him, and he immediately pushes you back inside and slam the door closed.

"What's wrong Drew?" You asked, gripping the robe around your chest a little tighter, he stalks past you and starts pacing the room. " Do you do this on purpose?" He questions, his fingers are massaging his temples as he stares at you.

"Sorry, what do you mean? I'm really confused"

This time you hadnt meant for him to see you, you were a little surprised at this visit, and very confused on what he was talking about.

"getting naked, flashing me"

"oh, maybe I do it on purpose, and maybe sometimes it just happens"

He stalks over to you and grabs you by the biceps, your heart beats a little bit faster, and your skin begins to feel clammy. You've wanted him to make the first move since you've known him.

But you can see the internal battle he is having with himself. so, you grab him by the face and smash your lips together in hunger. Your teeth nibble at his lower lip, he grants your tongue access.

"Wait, wait" he mumbles against your lips, pulling away from you. He's not sure this is a good idea, it could ruin your 15 year friendship. But he really wants you, his dick already straining in his pants.