Chapter 3

At the school of Woodsboro, Liam, Noah and William walked through the halls of the school towards the place where they used to hang out with the rest of their friends.

Liam was an eighteen year old with dark brown hair and eyes. His height was just above average and he had some muscle from being part of the school football team.

He was the typical prankster of his group of friends, but that didn't mean he was an idiot.

Noah was also eighteen years old, and like Liam, he was part of the school team. He was taller than Liam and more muscular. His eyes are dark brown as is his hair, which was dyed a light blonde.

He cared a lot about his friends, getting to the point of sometimes acting overprotective.

William was seventeen years old, about to turn eighteen. His hair and eyes were black while his skin was somewhat pale, but not that much. There was not much to highlight about his physique, since it was quite average. But what did stand out was a mole under his left eye.

He was someone who usually always kept calm. He had rarely been seen upset.

The news about the attacks on Nathan and Tara had already spread through the media.

Judy hid the fact that Ghostface had returned so as not to alarm the townspeople, but some believed that the masked killer had returned.

In Nathan's case, it was not necessary to lie, since those who attacked him were simple criminals, or at least that was what he made them all believe.

Thanks to both attacks, school activities had been canceled to prevent students from running a censerious risk going to and from school with criminals roaming the town.

"Hey, I'm going to visit Nate at the hospital. Want to come with me?" William asked his two friends.

"Yes, of course. I want to make sure he's really okay. That idiot always says he is even though he isn't." Noah said with some annoyance in his voice.

"Remember that time we were in class and he was pale? He said he was fine and seconds later he passed out on the desk." Liam remembered letting out a slight laugh at that memory. "He's going to die if he continues like this."

"Don't say that. He nearly died last night." Noah replied scolding the chestnut.

"I'm sorry." He apologized lowering his gaze. "This is how I deal with this kind of things."

"There's nothing to deal with. Nate is not dead, he's just hurt." William said and then the three of them finally walked out the front door of the school.

A few meters ahead were the rest of their friends.

Wes was sitting on a bench with his back to the table behind him with Amber sitting to his left, only she was on the table with her feet on the bench.

On Amber's other side was Mindy standing using another table for support while next to her were Chad and Liv. Chad sat on the bench just like Wes and Liv mimicked Amber's position.

They barely got close and they could already hear Amber and Chad arguing with Mindy.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" Noah asked once they stopped in front of them.