Chapter 12

The scenario remains the same as in the previous chapter with Gale, Nathan, Sam and Sidney being held by the four assassins who revealed their identities minutes ago.

Not only that, but Richie also gave them a primer on why they did what they did, something the four hostages silently agreed was stupid.

"Did you do all this so I could be the hero of your fucked up movie?" Sam asked her old boyfriend once he approached her and the young man she was holding on to.

"Sweetie, you're not the hero. You're the villain." He said as he pressed his gun against her chin and forced her head up. "The daughter of Billy Loomis who sees fucked up visions of her dead dad. Sidney Prescott killed your father. You... did all this just to bring her to Woodsboro."

Now that he was so close to him, Nathan seriously considered taking the gun from him and using it to finish them off once and for all.

Unfortunately, he had to discard that idea when he realized that both Sidney and his mother were being held by Amber and Liam, while he was Noah's main target.

"So annoying." He thought, frowning at the latter.

Noah looked back at him and adjusted his grip on his gun just in case.

"Do you know what the worst problem with the 'Stab' movies is?" Amber asked Sidney keeping a relaxed smile on her face, holding her knife close to her neck to stop her from trying anything. "There's no Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. There's no villain who always comes back. But the illegitimate daughter of the ordinary killer? Now that's a villain."

"How did you know?" Sam asked, bewildered at the fact that they had this information.

"About your father? Because this is a small town and your mom is a drunk!" She responded raising the volume of her voice, clearly enjoying what was happening. "I met Richie on the 'Stab' subreddit. I became obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. We soon saw that we had similar ideas." She said looking at him with a smile, which he returned.

"Ugh, so fucking cheesy." Liam muttered behind her, still holding his knife to Gale's neck.

"Then I discovered that Liam had a peculiar fascination with these movies and little by little we talked about it, getting to the point where I knew I could tell him about what Richie and I were planning to do and that he would want to help us. And that was it." She finished explaining, looking at her friend with a smile.

"And what a good decision it was. But hey, let's not forget my boy Noah." He commented pointing at the dyed blonde.

"What? You like these shitty movies too?" Nathan asked with some mockery in his voice.

"No, but the idea of ​​being famous was too tempting to turn down." He responded with that cold tone that Nathan still couldn't get used to.

His case was different from that of his accomplices, as were his motives for doing what he did.

|𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜|

Some time ago, Noah and Liam were in the attic of the latter's house.

They were both sitting on a large sofa, playing 'Mortal Kombat' and having a somewhat peculiar conversation.

"You know, lately I've been thinking about what it would feel like to kill someone." Liam expressed his thoughts while trying to beat his friend at the game, although it was quite the opposite.

"Should I be worry?" He asked without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Of course not. I would never try anything against you. I'll probably be the one who ends up dea-son of a bitch!" He cursed mid-sentence because Noah applied a fatality on him.