Chapter 11

Being betrayed is one of the most disgusting experiences anyone could experience.

It's like a pain that eats you from the inside, feeding little by little on your emotional state.

Despite knowing that it would come, it still manages to catch you off guard, hitting you with all its might.

In short, betrayal sucked

The situation Nathan was involved in sucked. He had just witnessed how one of his closest friends murdered the other two.

And he knew he would be next.

"What's the problem, Nate? The cat got your tongue?" Liam asked keeping a creepy smile on his face.

After saying this, he started to walk towards Nathan as if he planned to go around him.

"...Yeah, more or less." He responded hiding his fear, now both walking in circles.

He could have tried to get out of the room and run away, but he didn't plan on giving him the chance to attack him with his back to him.

The option of facing him in a one on one matchup seemed like the best option.

He had already fought twice against two Ghostfaces. He was confident that he could beat Liam by being just one.

"I have a question for you, who do you think the other one is?" Liam asked, stopping once his back was to the door, leaving Nathan with the corpses of his friends behind him.

"What are you taking about?" He asked without taking his eyes off the knife that his former friend was holding.

He wasn't going to give him a chance to distract him with conversation so he could take him by surprise and attack him.

"Who do you think is the third Ghostface?" He clarified shrugging his shoulders in a relaxed attitude, as if he hadn't just slit two people's throats.

He was the one who called Nathan on his phone when he was on his way to Amber's house, but it wasn't him who called him when he was still in the hospital.

Whoever did so informed his companions that Nathan was aware of the existence of three Ghostfaces, but still didn't know there were actually four.

"Let me give you a little hint." He said before pointing behind Nathan. "He's pointing a gun at you right now."

Nathan gave him a confused look, not understanding what he was saying.

Was someone pointing a gun at him? That was impossible. There was no one else in the room apart from them.

"What is he talking about? We're the only-" His thoughts stopped as the reality of the situation hit him.

He looked over his shoulder and could swear his heart stop beating at the sight he saw.

William's corpse was still on the ground with a small pool of blood forming under his neck.

But Noah was on his feet holding a gun in his hand, keeping a look he did never seen on him before.

It wasn't like Liam's look, who seemed to enjoy what was happening, but more of a calculating look, as if he was ready to do whatever it takes to achieve his goal.

"Surprise~." Liam crooned, enjoying the look on Nathan's face.

|𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠|

With the four teenagers still in the room, Liam realized that Nathan was planning to leave the room.

He looked at Noah, who also saw this, and they both nodded to each other.