Chapter 4

Already at night, Amber, Chad, Liam, Liv, Mindy, Noah, Wes and William were gathered at the bar each with a drink located around a pool table, in which Mindy and Wes played against Liam and William.

"What was she like before?" Liv asked referring to Sam and then clarifying who she was talking about. "The sister."

"Sam? Sam is-" Chad was going to say before being interrupted.

"What other sister does she have genius?" Noah asked with a blank look.

"Right. Well, Sam is super cool." He said answering his girlfriend's question.

"Okay, you're only saying that because she let you wear Pokemon pajamas for a whole year." Her sister teased, causing Liv to smile amused at that fact about her boyfriend.

"It's true. She is telling the truth." He confessed without any shame.

"And what's wrong with wearing Pokemon pajamas? As long as they're comfortable, they are welcome." William opined making Chad stretch out his fist towards him, so the ravenette bumped his fist on his.

"No, trust me, Sam is not that cool." Amber told Liv in a serious tone. "Her father abandoned her mother. He disappeared when Tara was eight and she was thirteen." She began to explain while she refilled Chad's glass, who drank while listening to the story. "So she started coming out and she got in trouble with the police. Then when Sam turned eighteen, she left. Without a trace. Maybe Sam has changed. But I don't want her to hurt Tara again."

"So you want to protect Tara from her own sister?" Wes asked somewhat confused.

"Someone has to do it." She responded with a soft smile.

"I consider that Nate already fills that role, don't you think?" Liam asked before hitting one of the billiard balls, hitting one of the holes, to which he lightly cheered.

"Yes, I know. But he wasn't around then. He doesn't know how bad Tara had it." She said crossing her arms, leaving the room silent for a few seconds.

"You are aware that the killer is probably one of us, right?" Mindy asked suddenly.

"What are you taking about?" Noah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm just saying any of us could be." She explained with a nonchalant attitude.

"What are you talking about Mindy?" Wes asked with a sigh.

"We are all suspects." She said causing everyone to fall silent. "Everyone except Liv."

"Oh, thanks." She thanked happily that she didn't suspect her.

"You're too boring to murder someone." She added causing her smile to disappear.

"Hey Liv. Do you want a real drink?" Vince asked as he approached the group. "Or are you happy with all this kinder?"

"Okay, listen to me, you cheap Michael Myers copy, it was a summer fling, okay? It was nothing." Chad said walking up to him and facing him.

"Sorry, did I say something to you?" He asked without taking him seriously.

"I don't care who you're talking to!" He said raising his voice, showing that he was starting to get angry.

"Liv, let's go." He ordered ignoring the teenager in front of him.

"I want you to shut your mouth! I don't want to hear your disgusting voice." He said while pointing at him.

"Shut up. Shut up already." He ordered pulling a knife from his pocket and pressing a button to make the blade come out. "Don't mess with me you idiot."