2- Nakahara Chuuya

"I'll give you a personal recommendation: Give Chuuya some wine."

"I thought Dazai-san said that Chuuya-san didn't handle alcohol well..."

"Exactly! Don't you know the uncles who give you money when they get drunk?"

"Dazai-san, I am an orphan."

"Me too! But we're not talking about that"

The three of them walked like a happy family down the street. Dazai told jokes, Kenji smiled and waved at everyone he passed, and Atsushi continued to lament his fate.

"Then, shall we give Chuuya-san wine?" The blonde asked innocently.

"No, Kenji-kun. Dazai-san was joking," Nakajima told him. "True?"

"Yes, yes. It would be best not to give him wine. He gets violent." Osamu reconsidered.

They stopped in front of a large building, guarded by many guards in suits and black glasses. It was a really impressive construction. How many floors would it have? Fifty? Seventy? One hundred? And that's not counting basements and so on.

"Haaaa!" Kenji exclaimed surprised "How great!"

Atsushi did not share that opinion.

"Dazai-san," he begged, "don't make me go. I prefer to do everyone's shopping at the agency. And besides, it will be Chuuya-san who will take care of me..."

"Any problem with that, weretiger?"

With his jump, the albino looked less like a tiger and more like a scared cat. Nakahara Chuuya, the most powerful ability user, swept his look between the three visitors. His gaze finally landed on Dazai.

"You," he said with disgust.

"Long time no see, Chuuuuuya," Osamu greeted slyly. "Did you have a good time in the Poe novel?"

"I had a wonderful time," replied the shorter one through gritted teeth. "I didn't have to put up with your stupidity or your suicidal intentions."

"I hope they would have given you clothes in your size, they must have mistaken you for a kid."

"Stop talking about my damn height!"

Hiding behind Kenji, Atsushi thought that if he was still alive after that month, he should change his mentor. Dazai, tedious as he was, would end up making Chuuya hate him by extension.

"Later I'll have a talk with you" Nakahara pointed a finger at the chestnut man threateningly. "As for you two, come with me."

He looked at Kenji and Atsushi and turned to head towards the building. Dazai started to follow him but Chuuya stopped him. "No, you do not."

He was going to be honest: Atsushi thought that Dazai would oppose leaving and tell Chuuya that if he didn't let him accompany them, the deal would be cancelled. But the truth was that Dazai shrugged and waved goodbye to them with a smile.

"Bye kids! It was a pleasure meeting you!" Exclaimed.

"Likewise, Dazai-san!" Kenji said goodbye happily.

This way, Nakahara, Nakajima and Miyazawa entered to the main building of the mafia. The redhead greeted some guards at the entrance and walked down the corridor until he stopped in front of an elevator.

"And what are you waiting for? Get in there!" The mobster urged them.

Once inside, the doors closed and they began to go up, accompanied by classical music. 

"Could you remind me your name, blond boy?"

 "Kenji Miyazawa, that's a pleasure!"

"Kenji" Chuuya fiddled with her fingers "I don't see you bringing luggage or anything like that."

"In my town everyone had one or two pieces of clothing, and the rest was obtained when needed" The boy explained. "People are very friendly and they will lend you what you need."

"That's a pretty noble way of thinking. And a pretty stupid one, too."

"I don't agree."

Kenji, please don't make Chuuya-san angry, , the weretiger pleaded mentally. His last wish was to die in an elevator.

"Atsushi" Chuuya called him, scaring him tremendously "You're very nervous."

"S-sorry, Chuuya-san" He apologized.

"You can rest easy, I'm not going to hit you."

"Yeah, I'm sorry" The albino looked at the ground, a little embarrassed. "It's just that Chuuya-san is very scary..."

The mobster was pleased with that. On impulse, he put his hand on the tiger's head and ruffled its hair.

"I'm not going to attack you. You seem like a smart kid, and you still haven't pissed me off. You don't have to be afraid.

Atsushi calmed down, momentarily.

After a few minutes, they reached the top floor of the building.

"Okay, I'll tell you something: The Mafia's methodology differs quite a bit from the Agency's, but we have our similarities. You probably think our organization is just bullets and murder, but we are more than that. And we also had fun. But, to tell the truth, sometimes we look more like a group of clowns than a mafia. Keep in mind that."

They got out of the elevator and headed down the corridor toward the door of Mori Ougai's office. The door opened and Gin came out.

"Hey, Gin" Chuuya greeted. "Will you do me a favor? Tell your brother to come here."

Gin nodded and left. Chuuya pulled the door and looked at the two teenagers.

"Well, kids. Get ready to meet the head of the Port Mafia."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Look at this beautiful image of Atsushi más Chuuya <3

I don't shipp them,  but I think that they would be nice friends ♡♡

Again, sorry if there is a mistake 

Thanks for reading!!