4- Discussion

Akutagawa woludn't be the most patient host, but the tour of the five Mafia buildings was uneventful (because that Atsushi falling down the stairs wasn't Akutagawa's fault).

But what about Chuya?

After leaving the base, he headed to the pier, since he had unfinished business. He went to an alley and came face to face with Dazai Osamu. The chesnut smiled slightly.

"Hey, Chuu," he greeted.

Nakahara did not return the smile or the greeting. In a rage, he removed his glove and flung the fake ring at his partner face. Osamu caught it, but made a dismayed face. Chuuya had discovered it.

"You proposed to me with a fucking fake ring?" The blue-eyed one asked, with a dangerously calm tone.

"Chuuya, I can explain..."

"Save it," he snapped, "I don't want your explanations.

"But, Chuu-"

"No Chuu, Dazai. I don't want your damn ring, Dazai. You can keep it until I think you had a valid enough reason for lying to me for so many years. Until then..."

He looked at him one last time and turned to go. And Dazai, ring in hand and heart in his throat, simply watched him go, hoping Chuuya would turn around. 

But he didn't.

●▪[-♡-]▪●

"Where did you go, Chuuya-san?" Atsushi asked in the back seat of the car, squeezed in with Kenji and Akutagawa.

"It is none of your business."

He did not insist. He knew pretty well how to recognize someone in a bad mood. And Chuuya-san was very, very angry. He looked at Akutagawa, in case he knew something. He did not know.

"Chuuya-san is angry?" Kenji asked, not knowing how to recognize social cues.

"Kenji-kun!" Atsushi scolded him. Akutagawa coughed.

"Yes, I'm very angry right now" Nakahara replied after mentally counting to fifty. "But that's not the fault of any of you."

"So whose fault is it?" Kenji insist. Atsushi thought about how appropriate his last words would be and Akutagawa curled up in the corner.

"Hmm..."

"Whose fault is it?

"Oh, look at that. We have arrived."

The agency tiger and the black-fanged hellbound were able to breathe again.

Chuuya stopped the car in front of a rather nice house, much more expensive than any residence the agency could cost.

"Wao."

"Yes, it is very Wao. Now get out of my car."

The three teenagers did not make themselves begged. Atsushi and Kenji gaped in front of the property.

"Do you live here, Chuuya-san?" Nakajima asked.

"No, my dog ​​live here. I live in the garbage trailer next door." He glanced sideways at the detectives, who didn't seem to understand his sarcasm. "Yes, Atsushi. I live here. You better get your ass inside the house if you don't want me to lose the little patience I have left."

Inside, the house was much more luxurious. The furniture cushions were much more expensive than the tiger's clothes, and not to think how much each one had been worth. As soon as they entered, Chuuya ordered them to take off their shoes.