7~Inappropriate

Power Trip by J Cole & From Time by Drake

I whine loudly hitting my hand repeatedly against my phone. "Press the fucking button." Justin groans throwing his head down into the pillow. I blink a few times trying to get my eyes to wake up as I feel around my phone eventually finding a button to press. The noise immediately stops and Justin and I sigh in relief.

I lift my phone up, flicking off the alarm and placing it back down on the bedside table. Justin's arm which is resting heavily across my body seemed to make me want to fall back to sleep even more as he tugged me softly closer all whilst making a sound I think might've been words but I'm not sure. I push myself away from his body and he whines muttering a string of inaudible words as I fumble with the edge of the covers. "Stay." He wines as I huff out a reply my eyes not even open as I kick the covers away and slip out of the bed causing Justin to groan tiredly.

I flick on the tap to the shower waiting a minute for the water to heat up as I strip my clothes off before hopping in the water. A small content sigh leaves my lips as my eyes burn with tiredness, sleep blurring my vision. I'm so sleepy, but that's what happens when it's four am and you didn't go to sleep until twelve. There's a slight sickly feeling in my stomach and my head feels all tense which is just fantastic.

Please sense my sarcasm.

My body tenses a little when the door to the bathroom opens and Justin strolls in. My eyes are wide but I can't bring myself to speak and ask him what's going on. "Justin?" I ask cautiously squinting my eyes a little as he murmurs something in reply. "What are you doing?" I ask cautiously as I hear something hit the floor with a soft bang.

"Showering." He says in a 'duh' tone making my body tense for a moment.

"No you're not." I reply quickly but I'm too late. Justin's already opening the shower door, completely naked. He pauses and I look to the side my cheeks burning instantly.

"Well it's my hotel room." He says raising his eyebrow and I turn away from him my face probably bright red. He can't just do this. We haven't even kissed since I seen him again and...I puff out a breath letting my shoulders relax trying not to overthink this.

I let my eyes flutter closed for a moment enjoying the darkness before I feel Justin's arms wrap around my waist. I immediately lean back into his body, smiling lazily with the warmth his body gives me. I try not to think about the fact this is completely weird and that I'm kind of feeling exposed right now and instead enjoy having Justin here.

"I wish I didn't have to go." I mumble sadly, my throat becoming sore too, great. I think I'm getting sick. Justin hums in agreement with my words as he kisses my neck gently. "You're such a creep." I grumble feeling his fingers run down my spine softly.

"You're hiding from me." Justin states softly into my ear and I huff once more.

"Because I just want a fucking shower. I feel like crap and you're just there looking all-" I throw my hands in the air before folding my arms once again pouting. "We're not even together, we haven't even kissed and I feel all sorts of things when you're around me I can't think and I just-I...I don't even know but you confuse me!" My voice almost sounds whiny before I  gasp for breath after my rant.

A chuckle ripples through Justins chest and I huff having a strop like a small child. "I thought we were just going to be friends." I murmur frowning.

I said I wanted Justin in my life but not as in a relationship. I'm not ready for that, I can't give him a relationship.

"We're never going to be able to do that."