11~Momma Drama

"Charlotte! Charlotte wake up!"

"Go away." I hiss my eyes squinting a little as I turn around the uncomfortable chair which I'd been sleeping on for the last few days making my neck ache painfully before I whine to myself.

"Charlie!" Rafaella's voice hisses again her thick accent coming through more when she speaks louder before yanking the light blanket from my body making me eventually open my eyes.

"What?" I groan quietly glancing to see Justin still asleep in the bed not too far from me, small snores and the occasional mumble leaving his lips.

"You have to get up right now!" She hisses her eyes wide as she stares at me a panicked look on her face making me feel momentarily sick. My palms becoming sweaty as she rolls her lips into the mouth. I flick my tongue back across my lips my hands shaking to pick some shoes on and shove them on my feet.

It's been a week since that...event happened and I haven't told a single person. Not even Kia. I don't even want to admit it to myself.I'm pretty much sure Justin knows something's up just I've been so edgy he's probably afraid to ask.

I've been eating a little less and prefer to completely zone out with my music rather than converse with anybody. I don't even sleep in the same bed as Justin, I lay with him until he falls asleep then creep away and sleep on the crappy sofa which makes my neck cramp up, hoping that he doesn't wake up in the night, then after all that I also have to make sure I wake up early so I'm always awake before him.

Also I've completely blanked Rafaella for the last six days so she definitely knows something's up, unless she's been too busy with...him.

I feel so stupid.

It wasn't my fault, I know. I should tell Justin, I know.

However thinking of how he could react terrifies me and that's mostly because I know how I'd react and it wouldn't be good. If he knew that'd be it for us, we'd be done I'm sure of it, especially now I'm just keeping it to myself. Maybe if I was honest on that night, straight after it happened it wouldn't have been this bad but I've came this far without telling anybody I might as well just see how far I can get.

I seriously hope I can get my head over this soon because right now it's burning me alive and I don't know how much longer I can keep lying.

"Hurry!" She snaps her jaw clenching a little as she grabs my arm and yanks me out of the beach house making sure to close the door almost silently behind us and pull me along the grass.

"Will you please chill out?" I mumble scratching my head. My mind is awake moving a million miles per hour, wondering if she knows, what is actually going on and if I should just start crying now. My body on the other hand just hadn't quite caught up. My neck is aching and my eyes are stinging so much from the sudden bright light surrounding me when I'd been in almost complete darkness a few moments ago.

"Char this is really fucking....you Mom's here!" She snaps her lips pursing as she looks at me with no humour lacing her tone or her face yet I still giggle to myself.

"She's not gonna come back, stop being mean." I pout shoving her shoulder lightly and shaking my head. Rafa huffs loudly making me actually think my Mom is probably here. oh

As soon as she opens the door to the house Avo's screaming fills my ear, confirming it for me that Mom was actually here and Rafaella wasn't just saying it. I wish it was a joke, I don't have the patience for this right now.

"Oh my baby! My Char!" Her voice rings along with the smack of her heels against the ground as I glanced at Avo who had an exasperated look on her face to say the least. Before i can actually do anything about it my Mom is taking me into her arms in an awkward embrace, running her hand through my long blonde hair and down my back. "You're still so beautiful."