8~Friends

No Pressure by Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean (my fave okay?!) & Roses by Chainsmokers

-

*A Month later*

"Piss off" I mutter to myself, my hand hitting harshly against the steering wheel of the car. This has got to be some kind of joke. I narrow my eyes at the endless line of traffic piled in front of me. Rush hour, in this heat, after a full day on my feet, no. It's not happening. I glance at the time and huff loudly. Justin was going to be calling me in twenty minutes and there's no way I'm going to be home.

I pull into the lane beside me, only just missing the front of some sports car that was trying to speed its way through the many cars. Stupid ass rich as hell... I think I need a moment. I glance into my mirror and see the driver shouting at me as I giggle to myself.

I continue to pull into the lanes to my right, each time only narrowly missing the car in front or behind.

Sorry people, I have a hot date.

The memory of me doing this exact same thing with Justin a day or two after we met makes me giggle to myself as I eventually pull off the crowded highway and speed around the sharp turn.

---

"Charlotte!" Justin yells his high pitched panicked voice making me laugh as he sat his eyes wide and hand holding tightly onto the door. I speed down the turn off and around several corners. "You've just reversed in the middle of a six lane fucking highway!" He pointed out his eyes wide as he flicked his gaze between the road in front of us and me.

"And? I told you, people are nuts here, this is why I didn't want a driver; none of them know how to actually drive." I grumbled slowing as we came to a stop before some traffic lights. I heard him mumble something under his breath but the music from the radio that was playing in the background muffled it slightly. "What was that?" I mumbled taking a right turn and heading down the annoyingly cobbled road.

"You don't know how to drive either." He repeated a little louder making me laugh in agreement.

"In any other country I don't, this is how I learned to drive though." Justin sits with his eyebrows furrowed but eyes wide in the most adorable way and I can help but inwardly coo at his cuteness. Oh my god! What is happening to me.

--

I huff once more when my phone begins to buzz in my bag. It's probably Justin, whatever, he's just going to have to be patient because I'm about to get really pissy over traffic again.

"Kia will you please answer my phone?" I ask as she stares at me blankly. "Ki!" I snap clicking my fingers in front of my face.

"Fineee," She whines reaching down to rummage through my bag which was by her feet. She eventually pulls out my phone and slides her finger across the screen.

"Hi, this is Charlotte Carolina Forster's phone, she's not able to talk, because she's driving right now. Feel free to leave a message though." She chirps as I glare at her from the seat beside her. She hums in agreement before laughing. "No I'm not putting you on speakerphone! You'd probably make it sexual, I don't need to be part of your little long distance disgusting sex life." I slap her with my free right arm widening my eyes at her.

"That has never happened!" I gasp hitting her arm.

"I so heard you guy getting all sexual the other day."

"Did not"

"'Oh yeah, what would you do?'" Ki purrs clearly pretending to be me making me laugh but glare at her simultaneously.