25~Baby

"Babe" Fingers brushed through my hair softly making a gentle shiver run down my spine. "Baby..." The voice coo's again as I groan in protest. Fingers brush my cheek and I flutter my eyes open.

I open my eyes instantly a little confused seeing a plush leather seat across from me  and pale cream walls surrounding me. "Char?" The voice asks and it takes me a moment to realise it's Justin waking me up. "Hey," he whispers softly and I squint hearing the hum of engines outside. "We're here!" He cheers quietly and I instantly feel more awake. "It's snowing and cold as fuck but we're in Canada baby." Justin smiles as I sit up slowly.

"Oh my god." I mumble looking out of the small window beside me, pulling the wool blanket tighter around my body as I gazed outside. Every surface was covered in snow, around a foot of it. It wasn't artificially created or out of a movie it was actually there, outside. "It looks so...oh my god!" I gasp looking wide eyed to Justin who simply grins at me in reply. If this is what Christmas in Canada means I'll happily do it a million times over, the snow is so beautiful.

"So it really cold." Justin trails off, his soft eyes meeting mine as I grin excitedly. Although I see him glimpsing at my outfit of his shirt and some leggings and a loose hoody thrown over the top. Oh... I guess that I never really thought this through. "And you're not prepared at all, what the hell Charlie?" I'd take offence if his tone wasn't so joking. He quietly mutters a few things to himself before sighing and pushing himself up from the chair and wondering out of the main cabin area.

He strolls back in with several bags in his hands. He places the first one in front of me, it's black and I notice the White Kenzo logo on the side, a lions face scratched below the name making my eyes go slightly wide. I pull open the bag to see a mass of black material and bite my lip as I pull it out. "If you don't like it I'll take you into Toronto one day and we can get another one or someth-" Justin continues talking wildly as I admire the soft black puffer coat with thick fur hood cooing at it. "Do you hate it?" He asks and I snort quietly to myself.

Wiggling out of the seat I huff loudly as I stand taking a small single step to Justin and pressing my lips softly to his. "I love it, thank you so much." I smile before kissing him again.

"There's boots and some gloves in one of the bags too. You've never really been cold before so I just bought everything." I swoon at the thoughtfulness of it all, my heart tugging at the thought of Justin going to get this all because he knows me so well. Warmth spreads all over my body and the familiar butterfly sensation swarms in my stomach before I feel the strangest feeling.

I freeze in my space, wide eyed and the coat falling to the ground as I press my hand to my stomach. "Justin?" I whisper feeling the same sensation once more watching my stomach move slightly as Marshmallow kicks. "Jay.." I repeat a smile forming on my lips as stay stuck in my spot, too taken aback to move. "Marshmallow is kicking." I announce proudly feeling my stomach move as our baby finally kicked.

"You're serious?" He asks his voice loads and I nod quietly sitting back down in the chair and lifting my top up a little.

"Come here." I say warmth filling me entirely at everything, the amount of love which surrounded me and filled me almost made my heart ache as I watched Justin kneel down in front of me his eyes slightly wide with shock as I grasp his hand. His warm hand brushes the skin of my bump gently and I move it so that its resting on my left side. "Just wait." I murmur quietly, scared that if I talk too loudly I might ruin the moment. The smile doesn't fade from my face as we wait with anticipation tears springing to my eyes.

This is making it all the more real. It gets more real every day, this is my life, my reality and it's so amazing to me knowing how much everything has changed over the last few months since seeing Justin in Miami.