12~LA Love

"Oh my god." I mumble to myself my hand tracing along the wall of Justin's house. It's huge! "You live here by yourself?" I ask my eyes wide as I look up the spiraling stairs, there must be at least three floors.

"Yeah," Justin shrugs a sheepish smile on his lips as I peek my head around a wall to see a vast green garden. "It sometimes feels a little empty, I like to have people around a lot." He explains as I make my way back over to him. I nod in understanding, I somehow persuaded Kia to move in with me to stop me from getting lonely in my apartment and this like...ten times the size.

I glance around seeing the walls filled with art and other things I wasn't too bothered about (no offence). There was barely any photos though and the furniture looked like most of it was untouched - from what I can see anyway. Don't get me wrong this place is beautiful it's just...not a home, it's just a house.

Maybe I'll mention that later. I feel as though it could be rude to start pointing things out now when I literally just got here.

"It's beautiful Justin." I smile leaning up to peck his lips quickly as his hands grip my hips roughly causing me to gasp.

There's a small yelp followed by a series of scratches making me furrow my eyebrow. Justin curses to himself making me furrow my eyebrows as he pulls himself away from me and walks/jogs over to the back door where he apologises to somebody then comes over to me whilst the scratching sound gets a little louder. I look down to see a little puppy at my feet, pawing at the bottom of my legs as I bend down.

"Oh my goodness!" I squeal quietly to myself scooping the puppy up on my arms and snuggling her close as he wiggles in my arms. "You have a puppy?!" I squeal happily as Justin shrugs. "What's his name?" I ask Justin a bright smile on my face whilst cooing at her in my arms.

"He, is a she. Her name's Esther" I coo quietly over her just as Esther runs in my arms making me giggle a little.

"Hi Esther," I coo ruffling her super soft fur behind her ear, she nuzzled her head into my chest making me laugh a little before placing her back on the ground to bound through the house, the slight scratch of her paws and jingle of her collar the only sound she makes. "She's so cute!" I beam as Justin nods his head in agreement watching to see where Esther slid off to.

He's kind of like an overprotective Dad it's too cute.

"I can't believe you never said you have a dog! It's not an easy thing to forget." Justin wraps his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my ass before he picks me up, waiting for me to wrap my legs around his waist before walking through one of the high thresholds and placing me on some kind of counter.

So far we'd been together three weeks and neither of us seem to be able to keep our hands off of each other.

After two or three days, my mom disappeared from Brazil, this time leaving her address and phone number in case we actually wanted to get in contact; no more than a couple of hours later I received a phone call from my dad asking why I hadn't warned him about his visitor.

It was all very fun.

We spent another week in Brazil before Justin surprised me by taking me to Vegas as he had an event to host there. We stayed for three days and I got to meet some of his friends he meets up with there including this Christian guy who Justin's known since he was like thirteen? He seemed a little shady either way but I smiled and got on with it for the couple of hours we were with him and his family.

After that we flew here, to where I was now standing, or rather sitting in Justin's arms, in Los Angeles or actually...I'm not sure this is actually LA. Let's just say California.