18~Sunrise

"Baby," Justin's soft voice whispers in my ear causing me to groan and huff a little. "Charlotte." Justin mumbles again as I turn over, stuffing my face in the pillow and pull the sheet higher up my body. "Charlie? Baby? Please wake up."

"Go back to sleep." I groan squeezing my eyes closed before hearing Justin sigh.

"Charlie, please. Just get up for like 3 hours then you can sleep the rest of the day?" Justin offers making me peel my right eye open and tilt on my side slightly so I could peek at him. I could make out the small grin on his face as he looked at me. I huff to myself rolling my eyes (internally) once more before opening my eyes properly and sitting up slowly.

"You better have a good reason, It's...four fifteen in the morning." I mutter my lips forming a flat line as I glare quietly at Justin who's holding his hands up in defence.

"Baby I just wanna do this with you." Justin mumbles as I yawn tiredly, this is definitely not right to be awake this early. "Get ready please." He asks as I narrow my eyes a little. Do I really have a choice?

"You're lucky I like you." I huff shoving the sheet off my body and climbing out of bed.

I end up having a ridiculously quick shower, trying not to fall asleep and fall into a wall. I put on a white dress which reaches my knees and put on some light make up. Within twenty minutes I'm ready, incredibly grumpy and ready to fall back into bed.

Stupid boyfriend who has bright ideas.

I need to learn to say no to Justin.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Justin asks as I creep out my room glaring at him quietly. "I'll take that as a no..." He mumbles clearly trying not to laugh. I hope he realises this situation isn't funny, sleep is not a joke to me. "Charlie, if this wasn't good you know I wouldn't wake you up." Justin laughs quietly walking over to me where I was standing at the edge of the kitchen area and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pout as Justin leans down, pressing his lips to my shoulder repeatedly moving up until his lips reach the base of my neck. I hum happily feeling my skin heat up a little and a feeling of slight calmness take over me. I sigh happily feeling Justin's hands greedily explore my ass.

I let my fingers trace up from the exposed base of Justin's neck, back to the small tufts of hair on the back of his head. I move my hand so I'm cupping his cheek, lifting his head a little so our head were the same level before I connected his lips to mine. I cupped his cheek softly as we kissed roughly, my free hand exploring his body humming as it followed the curve of every muscle beneath his thin shirt.

Oh my....

I clear my throat pulling away from Justin before things get too heated and I get out of control. Hormones had me all over the place and Justin hadn't really been helping, his daily visits to the gym had me on my knees and pleading (mentally). I feel like a horny thirteen year old boy, just without a penis...moving swiftly on from that strange comment.

I walk over to the fridge Justin scratching his head awkwardly as I grab an apple and a bottle of water heading to the counter that I probably would've been getting fucked on right now if I didn't have a shred of will power. Why do I have will power.

I begin to chop up my apple into little triangles humming to the tune of Justin's new song he eventually let me listen to last night.

-

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You'll see." Justin mumbles his eyes not once leaving the road. It was quite cute really. I love how he concentrates so much when driving here, it's kinda funny to if I'm being honest. Mumbling something to himself Justin switches to one of the outside lanes and pulls off so that we go around a wide corner.