3: The hunt

"Want to play a game with me, little Jungkook? It's called.....a hunt."

Jungkook was about to reply when he heard Taehyung's voice. "Jungkook—"

"What's going on?" Jungkook asks to no one in specific.

"I didn't approve this hunt, Felix."
Taehyung says raging with anger.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, your highness. But as you know once the black bell is rung, it can't be un-rung" felix says smirking evilly

Jungkook can feel his heart in his throat. As he is dragged out, Taehyung grabs his arms and growls under his breath.

"Just stay alive. I'll find you."

Taehyung's words terrify Jungkook "Stay Alive? What do you mean?"

Before Taehyung can answer he is pulled away. Jungkook and other slaves are herded into a large room. Panic and confusion hang thick in the air.

"Kookie, what's going on?" Jimin limps over to Jungkook, weak and shaking from felix's torturous bite.

"I don't know hyung. But everything will be alright. We'll get through this." Jungkook tried to convince Jimin.

"H-how?"

" By being strong. We just have to stand firm and believe in ourselves. No matter what comes."

"Do you really think that'll work?" Jimin asks with a little hope in his eyes.

"Yes hyung. We'll be fine as long as we stick together."

Suddenly a guard grabs Jungkook and pulls him away from Jimin. Jungkook struggles, but it's no use. The guard throws him into a small room. Jungkook's shocked when he sees who's waiting for him there.

"You really do have a naughty streak, little slave." Lisa glides over to Jungkook, blood red lips curling into a sadistic smile. "It wasn't smart pissing off Felix. I doubt you'll survive the night."

"What do you mean? What is this hunt?"

"It's a game we like to play with the new slaves. You're all rounded up, dressed in our favourite colour, black, and... You're set free." Lisa says, an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Set free? What's the catch?" Jungkook says raising his eyebrow.

"The catch? You are, ofcourse. We'll be hunting you. If one of us catches you before dawn, we get to do whatever we want to you. For a whole night"

Jungkook's blood runs cold. Lisa drags her long, bony finger under his chin, her voice sickeningly sweet.

"You know..... a night can feel like an awfully long time..... especially with someone like me. But I'm nothing compared to felix."

Jungkook tries not to shake. Lisa pushes him towards a pile of black clothes.

"Good luck tonight. When someone catches felix's eyes... they don't last long. And you have certainly caught his eye"

Lisa leaves slamming the door behind her, leaving Jungkook alone. Trying not to panic, he turns to the clothes. Jungkook sifts through the pile of fabric. Most of what he finds are skimmpy, barely-there clothes. But then he finds something at the very bottom. An outfit made of thick, sturdy material. Inside it's pockets, Jungkook finds a piece of paper that says 'Remember. Stay alive. I'll find you.' Jungkook's mind clicks and he understands that those clothes were from Taehyung.

Jungkook decides to wear the clothes sent by Taehyung. They were easier to run in and definitely better than the clothes in the pile.