19. Kiss of Death

We're heading towards the end of this book. Get ready this chapter is gonna be a mess..... 

IT'S A HAPPY ENDING.......Let's get started.....

After a horrible kiss from V, Taehyung's mark fades to nothing on his flesh and its place.....A crude thick dragon mark appears on Jungkook's arm. 

V's mark. 

Jungkook's eyes tear up seeing Taehyung's beautiful mark replaced by V's ugly mark.

 "No...no, it's not possible.."

"Oh, yes. Yes, it is." V's eyes blaze bright blue. 

The same blue that used to exist in Taehyung's now pained, panicked eyes. 

"Petal......My powers...." 

Jungkook never knew seeing Taehyung vulnerable and helpless would hurt him this much.

 He was now determined to return Taehyung's powers which V had stolen from him.

 "We'll fix this, tae. I promise." 

"Don't worry about me, petal."

 Taehyung didn't know what to say or do anymore. 

He felt like a loser who couldn't even protect his mate, he truly didn't deserve the powers.

"So generous of you brother, so kind." V's voice drips with sarcasm. 

Jungkook opens his mouth to argue, but a horrible scream cuts him off. 

Taehyung's scream.

 Jungkook whips his head around to face Taehyung, his heart seizes in his chest. 

V's guards throw heavy chains over Taehyung's body......and stab spears into his arms and legs.

 "TAE!" Jungkook sprints for him but V appears in front of him at breakneck speed. 

"No need to spend time with your old mate, jungkook. You're mine now." 

"I will die before I let you touch me."

V chuckles. "No, no, no. We can't let you die. Not for a very long time." 

Jungkook tries to twist out of his grasp, but V wraps his arm around jungkook like a cage. 

"See, I need you around. I want you around. Without you none of my plans are possible."

"Those plans can burn in hell with you." 

"I'm sure you'd like that, considering what they involve. I'll hang you while I slaughter the rest of your kind. One by one. Until you're the last human being on this earth, I'll take my time killing them. So much time."