13. Back from the dead

Please don't forget to tell me how you feel about the story...it really makes me feel motivated to write the story further. Also, we crossed 100 likes on this book so thank you💜💚✨

A small introduction before we continue further....

V

Dragon- Taehyung's twin brother- Looks exactly like taehyung- Pure evil- Extremely powerful and strong- Knows black magic- Hates his brother- Wants his throne back

Dragon
- Taehyung's twin brother
- Looks exactly like taehyung
- Pure evil
- Extremely powerful and strong
- Knows black magic
- Hates his brother
- Wants his throne back

V's dragon form

A massive explosion destroys the wedding, and a hulking figure steps out of the wreckage. A man identical to Taehyung. "It's been too long, brother" 

"V?"

Jungkook's mind was puzzled up. He knew this was taehyung's twin brother but he was supposed to be dead, right? 

"But-but how?" Taehyung's face was pale.

V opens his arms wide, a sadistic grin on his face. "Nothing, not even your pathetic attempt at murder, will keep me from my birthright." 

The high priest holds up his palms, darkness gathering there as though he is building a powerful weapon. But V grabs the priest's hand and with no strain at all, crushes them. The priest hits his knees. Lisa and the rest of the crowd scream and run from V. But taehyung doesn't move. 

Jungkook could see taehyung was getting eaten up by his guilt, he couldn't let that happen "Taehyung, you can't let guilt rule you!" 

His words seem to shake taehyung from his stupor but it's too late. V grabs him by his throat. V is impossibly strong even without his hereditary powers. Taehyung fights him clawing at his grip. 

"Do you remember that day? The day you tried to kill me?" He squeezes taehyung's throat so hard that jungkook fears it'll snap. "The day you betrayed your only brother and stole his throne?!"