8. Alone in the dark

"No slave has ever survived a whole night uncollared. Let's see how do you do without your precious master's collar to protect you" She grins as she slams the door. "With that bare neck of yours, you're fair game for anyone who crosses your path. Good luck. I think you'll find dragons have quite......imaginative appetite"

Jungkook runs down the hall, looking left and right in search of taehyung. But several dragons crack their doors open and step out into the hall, searching for the source of all the noise. Before anyone gets a closer look at him, Jungkook sprints off down another corridor. He pads carefully down the dark silent hallways, trying not to make any noise. He passes a room where a dragon dines on a cow's heart. He passes another mastrubating on a pile of gold. Before he climaxes jungkook takes off down a flight of stairs. 

He races past a wall of portraits when something catches his eye. He stops. It's a painting of taehyung as a young boy. But standing next to him in the portrait is another, identical boy. Jungkook wondered why taehyung never told him that he had a twin brother. But he knew he never really asked taehyung about his past and the latter was keeping it all bottled up in his heart. 

Suddenly, a scream rings out through the corridor. A scream jungkook recognizes. "Jimin hyung?!" Jungkook races in the direction of the scream, his heart pounding. He rounds the corner and freezes when he sees Jimin's slender frame crumpled on the floor in middle of the deserted corridor. Jungkook sprints over to jimin, lifting him up in his arms. "Hyung, I'm here. Are you alright? What happened?" 

Jimin slowly opens his eyes blinking up at jungkook. "Kookie? No.....no you have to run"

"what?"

"RUN" 

But it's too late, a strong hand snakes around Jungkook's neck and cold lips touch his ear. "Lisa was right. There was a sweet uncollared snack out here. Just for me."

"Felix, taehyung will hear about this."

"I doubt he will. Because he won't be seeing you again. Thanks to this little trap I set." Felix rakes his hand through Jimin's hair. He grimaces. 

"I'm sorry kookie, I shouldn't have screamed." Jimin said tears rolling down his cheeks.

"It's ok hyung. It's not your fault."

Felix locks jungkook's arms behind his back and hauls him to his feet. "Open the door, slave." On his command jimin struggles to his feet. He limps to a vase and turns it clockwise. The painting on the wall shifts and turns, creating a door. Felix pulls jungkook through it. "Your precious king will never find you in here."

Jungkook looks around the dungeon like room, at the chains and bloodstains on the wall. "Felix, listen, I'm sorry for not letting you touch me earlier. My bad" Jungkook says, sarcasm dripping from his voice

"Do I detect sarcasm in your tone, boy?"

"Why? Can your fragile ego not take it?"

"I should have cut your tongue when your father suggested it. But no matter, we'll accomplish more than that tonight." Felix slams jungkook on the floor, knocking the wind out of him. Then he turns him back and rips off his t-shirt. "Where the fuck is it?"

"What are you looking for? Your morality? You'll be looking for quite a long time since it doesn't exist, you disgusting-"

"I'm looking for your Dragon's Mark." Jungkook's heart seizes in his chest at felix's words. 

"It's clear Taehyung hasn't slept with you yet. Otherwise the mark would run down your back, completing your bond."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."