Chapter 2

[MARVIN'S POV]

A Lot Of People Don't Know Me, But All People Need To Know Is I Gets The Job Done. I'm A Married Man Now, And I Got Two Kids On The Way, Plus My Son Kaiden. I Got To Get My Family On Track.

"My Man Marv!" Said My Nigga Twan. Twan And I Go Way Back And He Owe Me Big Time For Saving His Ass When We Was Younger, And Now I Need A Favor.

"I Know You Tired Of Hiding Out My Nigga." I Said.

"Hell Yeah! I'm Paranoid As Fuck Now!" He Said. I Laughed.

"Man Look. I'm In A Jam And I Need Your Help." I Said.

"Name It. I Got You." He Said.

"You Know I'm A Married Man Now. I Done Fell In Love Wit My Young Love And She's Carrying My Twin Girls, But Before Me, She Was Fucking With Some Lil Nigga That Robbed Me And Killed Ricky. He Tried To Kill Me, But I Survived And Came Back To Retaliate. I Fucked My Gal In This Nigga Kitchen, Then Smoked His Ass And Left. Only Problem Is.....My Gal Found His Dead Body The Next Day And Called The Police. I Wasn't Gon Tell Her I Did It, But The Police Done Targeted Her Ass And Tryna Pin His Death On Her And She Stressing And Shit Now. I Gotta Get This Shit Off Her Back." I Said. Twan Sat There For A Minute And Processed Everything In.

"I Got You Man. Just Keep Money On My Books And Find Me A Pen Pal." He Said. Twan Was Already On The Run For Selling Drugs And Murdering Some Guy Who Broke Into His House. He Knew His Time Was Up And I'm Glad He Was Going To Help Me Out.

"I Got You Man." I Said.

"That's Whats Up. In The Mean Time Cuz, Roll Me A Blunt. I Need To Get High One Last Time." He Said.

                 ***************

I Dropped My Homie Off To Turn Himself In, And Headed To Make Some Sales. I Know I Gotta Find A Real Job Soon Or Kaidence Was Gon Have My Head. I'm Thankful For Her Though.....She Brings Out The Good In Me. Her And Kaiden. My Phone Began Ringing And It Was My Cousin, Kevin.

"Talk To Me." I Answered.

"I Found The Spot. Over On South Street. If You Still With It Then We Can Open The Spot And Go From There." He Said.

"Aight Cool. Come By The House Tomorrow And We'll Slide Through." I Said.

"Aight And I Got Some Customers Over Here For You." He Said.

"I'm On The Way." I Said. I Headed Over To My Cousin House In Full Speed. I Pulled Up To His House And Hopped Out.

"Hey Sexy." Said This Girl Name Leah.

"Hey Leah." I Said.

"When You Gon Give Me The Time Of Day, Marvin?" She Asked.

"You Know I'm Married Leah." I Said Flashing My Ring. She Rolled Her Eyes. Leah And I Have Been Friends A Long Time, And She's Always Had A Crush On Me. She Was Pretty Once Upon A Time, But She Got Strung Out On Herion. I Feel Bad For Her.

"Marv! Come In Nigga!" Kevin Said. I Laughed As I Slapped His Hand.

"Look At Ya Man! Married And Out Here Doing Big Things!" He Said. I Laughed.

"Yeah And I'd Like To Get Home To My Wife And Son So Where The Sales At." I Said.

"She In The Back. Aye Lil Ma! My Nigga Here With The Stuff!" He Said.

"What She Want?" I Asked.

"That White Girl. Soft." He Said, Reffering To Powdered Cocaine. The Girl Came From The Back And Froze When She Saw Me. My Eyes Widened As I Saw My Sister-In-Law, Serenity.

"Oh Shit." She Whispered.

"Hell Naw! Bring Yo Ass On Man! I Snapped. She Dropped Her Head And Hurried Outside.

"You Know Her Man?" Kevin Asked.

"Hell Yeah!" I Snapped. I Stormed Out The Door And Grabbed Her Arm.

"Get In The Damn Car!" I Snapped.

"Please Don't Tell Kaidence!" She Begged.

"Don't Worry Bout Me Telling Her Cause You Gon Tell Her!" I Said.

"Marvin Please! Please No!" She Begged.

"Why Are You Doing Drugs Serenity? They're Not Good For You. Take It From Me....I've Been Down That Road And It's Not Cool." I Snapped. She Began Crying.

"I'm Sorry! I Just Wanted To Try It. I'm So Sorry." She Said.

"Aight, Aight. Calm Down. I Ain't Gon Tell Her If You Promise Not To Do Drugs." I Said.

"I Promise! I Promise! Thank You So Much Marvin! You're The Best!" She Squealed.

"Yeah I Know." I Said. I Dropped Red Number Two Off At Her House, And Headed Home. It Ain't Never A Boring Day In The Life Of Ya Boy Marvin.