Chapter 4

[KAIDENCES POV]

I'm Not Sure If It Was Fate, Or My Husband, But Whatever Just Happened Made Me Extremely Happy. Detective Clarke Had Call To Inform Me That I Was Innocent And They Would No Longer Be Harrasing Me! Thank God!

"Baby I'm Home!" I Heard Marvin Say. I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Kissed Him Hard.

"I'm Glad My Wife Is Happy To See Me." He Said. I Giggled.

"Always Babe. Detective Clarke Called. I'm Off The Hook!" I Squealed.

"Didn't I Tell You I Had It Covered? Ya Man Got Power Out Here." He Said.

"My Man Sure Does." I Said, Kissing Him Again. He Laid Me On The Couch.

"Where's Kaiden?" He Asked.

"Asleep In His Room." I Said. He Lifted My Dress Over My Head.

"You Are So Beautiful." He Whispered. He Slid My Panties Down And Tossed Them Somewhere. He Dug His Face In Between My Legs And Began Licking Me. I Moaned As He Pushed My Legs Back. I Would Never Get Tired Of My Man's Good Loving! I Dug My Nails Into Shoulders, As His Tongue Swirled In Circles Over My Clit. My Legs Began Shaking As I Opened My Legs Wider. I Was Just About To Come, But He Quickly Stopped.

"No!" I Whined. He Laughed As He Stood Up And Kissed Me.

"I Was About To...." I Said, But He Cut Me Off.

"I Know. That's Why I Stopped." He Said. He Dropped His Pants And His Erection Sprang Out Free. He Dropped Down And Eased Himself Inside Me. I Groaned As He Slid Deeper And Deeper Inside Me. He Gripped Both My Thighs As He Continued To Slam Inside Me.

"Shit Red!" He Moaned. He Pulled Out And Stood Up. He Grabbed My Hands And Helped Me To My Feet. I Pushed Him Down On The Couch And Straddled Him. I Eased Down On To Him As I Began Riding Him.

"Fuck!" He Groaned. He Grabbed My Ass And Smacked It.

"Ahh!" I Squealed.

"Who's Goodies Are These?" He Asked.

"Yours! There Yours Baby!" I Moaned. My Insides Began Throbbing As I Came Hard, With Marvin Busting Right After Me. I Blacked Out As I Slowly Fell To The Ground. When I Regained Consciousness, I Snuggled Up To Marvin As He Held Me Tight.

"How Did I Get So Lucky With A Girl Like You?" He Asked.

"I'm Not Sure." I Said. He Laughed.

"You Know The Day I First Laid Eyes On You, I Had To Have You. I Drove Passed Your House Everyday To See You." He Said.

"Really? That's Sweet! A Little Stalkerish, But Sweet." I Said. He Laughed.

"A Stalker? Naw Baby. I Wanted Your Attention And I Got It." He Said.

"Yes You Did." I Said.

              **************

"Come On Kaiden." I Said. Kaiden Ran From The Kitchen And Towards The Door.

"Ready Mommy." He Said. We Left Out The House And Headed Towards The Car.

"Mommy Look! It's Auntie!" He Said. I Turned And Saw Serenity Walking Down The Street.

"Serenity? What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked Meeting Her At The End Of The Driveway.

"I Wanted To See You." She Said.

"I Gotta Get Kaiden To Daycare And Get To Class. Do You Need A Ride To Class?" I Asked.

"Uhh...No. Can I Stay Here? I Got Into It With Daddy And I Just Wanna Sleep." She Said. She Did Look Extremely Tired And A Hot Ass Mess.

"Sure. Here's The Key. No Guests Please, Serenity. And Marvin Is Still Asleep So Keep It Down." I Said.

"Okay. Thanks Sis." She Said. I Nodded As I Hurried To Buckle Kaiden In. I Was Running Late As Ever, But My Mind Was Stuck On Serenity. Something Was Up With Her, But I Couldnt Put My Finger On It. Whatever "IT" Is.