Chapter 15

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

"Where Are You Going?" My Mom Asked.

"Bathroom. I Really Gotta Pee." I Lied.

"Alright." She Said. Bre Then Grabbed My Arm.

"I Know What You're Thinking And He Does Not Want That Damn Hostess Hoe! Girl That Man Loves You To Death So Stop Acting A Fool And Enjoy The Party That Your MAN Has Set Up For You." She Said. I Sighed. I Hate It When She Was Right. I Had To Trust Marvin A Little More. Well...I Do Trust Him...I Just Don't Trust These Hoes.

"You're Right." I Said.

"As Always. Now Let's Go Smash On This Buffet." She Said. I Laughed As I Followed Her To The Buffet Tables. It Was Time For Me To Lighten Up And Have Some Fun, After All....It Was MY Birthday.

             ****************

"There Will Be NO Singing Happy Birthday! I'm 21, Not 12!" I Said.

"Fine, But At Least Make A Wish." Marvin Said. I Sighed And Closed My Eyes To Make A Wish, And Blew Out My Candles. The Crowd Clapped As Marvin Pulled Me Into His Loving Embrace.

"I Love You Red." He Said.

"I Love You Too Babe. Thanks For A Great Birthday." I Said. After Everybody Had Their Cake, I Was More Than Ready To Go Home.

"I Would Like To Thank Everybody For Coming To This Surprise Party For My Beautiful Wife. I Appreciate It And I Love Y'all, But It's Time To Go. Y'all Don't Gotta Go Home, But You Gotta Get The Hell Up Outta Here!" Marvin Said. He Grabbed My Hand As We Headed Towards The Door.

"Wait...What About My Gifts?" I Said.

"Damn I Forgot All About That. Hang Out Here Then While I Load Them Up." He Said. I Nodded And Walked Over To My Parents.

"Thanks For Coming Guys." I Said Hugging Them.

"We Wouldn't Miss It For The World." Mom Said.

"I Could! Hell...The Game Was On." My Dad Said. My Mom Mugged Him And Rolled Her Eyes. They Kill Me.

"How Is Serenity?" I Asked.

"Don't Ruin Your Night Mamas. We'll Talk Tomorrow." She Said.

"Mama Please...I Gotta Know." I Said. As Much I Hated Serenity For Doing Drugs And Lying On My Husband, I Still Wanted To Know How She Was. Regardless Of How I Feel About Her.... She Is Still My Little Sister And I Love Her.

"She's Not Good. She Was Really Strung Out, But Did A Good Job At Making Us Believe Otherwise. It'll Be Awhile Before She Gets Better." She Said. I Sighed And Nodded.

"Its Okay Baby Girl. She'll Be Fine." My Dad Said. He Kissed My Forehead. "We Need To Go. We Got A Lot To Do Tomorrow." My Mom Said. I Nodded As They Both Hugged Me.

"Aleeyah, Xavier Let's Go." Dad Said. Aleeyah Hugged Me Tight.

"Bye Sis. Bye Auntie's Babies!" She Said Kissing My Belly.

"Bye Big Head. Bye Big Head Twins!" Xavier Said. I Gave Him The Finger And He Returned It. I Giggled. Gotta Love My Little Brother.

"You Ready Baby?" Marvin Asked. I Nodded.

"Aight. Let Me Run To The Bathroom And You Can Head To The Car." He Said, Handing Me The Keys.

"Okay." I Said. He Disappeared Around The Corner, While I Made My Way Outside.

"Bye Kaidence! Happy Birthday Again." Blondie Said. I Waved As I Got In The Car. I Kicked The Heels Off My Feet And Propped Them Up On The Dashboard. I Was Sleepy As Hell And I Wish Marvin Would Hurry Up. Moments Later, Marvin Was Walking Around The Corner Being Loud And Telling People Goodnight.

"Aight Baby. Let's Get You Home And In Bed. I Know You're Tired." He Said.

"Yeah. Are You Okay?" I Asked.

"Yeah Baby. Just Hella Hyped Up." He Said.

"Oh Okay." I Said.

               *****************

When We Got Home, I Wiped My Makeup Off And Took A Quick Shower. Marvin Was Acting Odd And I'm Not Even Sure Why. He Seemed A Little More Fidgety...A Little Anxious. He's Never Act Like This Before, And Quite Frankly....I DON'T Like It. When I Got Out The Shower, I Quickly Slid On My Night Gown And Sat Down To Put On Lotion.

"I Got It Baby." Marvin Said. He Grabbed The Lotion And Slowly Began Rubbing Some On My Legs.

"As Much As I Wanna Go For A Swim Inside Of You, You're Exhausted. Ima Let You Get Some Sleep While I Unload The Car." He Said. I Nodded. He Slowly Began Massaging My Feet And I Laid Back. A Foot Massage Was Highly Needed At The Moment And My Man Had It Down Packed. I Must Have Dozed Off Cause Marvin Had Stopped And I Didn't Even Know It.

"Get Some Sleep Baby." He Said Wrapping The Blanket Around Me. Before I Could Respond, I Was Out.