Chapter 21

[MARVIN'S POV]

After Spending Half The Day With My Wife And Two Beautiful Daughters, I've Come To The Conclusion That I Don't Wanna Miss Out On Anything Life Has Planned For Me. It's Time To Get Back On Track. When I Got Home, I Dumped Out All My Cocaine In The Toilet And Flushed It. My Hands Shook As I Watched It Go Down The Toilet Drain.

"Oh Fuck!" I Said. This Is Harder Then I Thought. My Phone Began Ringing And It Was Sabrina:

"What's Up." I Answered.

"Hey Marvin. The Painting Of Your Twin Angels Is Finished. Do You Wanna Come And Pick It Up? And Also Check Out The Basketball Painting." She Said.

"Yeah I'm On The Way." I Said.

I Hung Up, Grabbed My Nike Bag, And Headed Out. Ima Stay At My Cousin Kevin House Tonight Just To Give Kaidence The Space She Needs; But I'm Bringing My Ass Back Home Tomorrow To Work This Out. I Pulled Into Sabrina's Apartment Complex And Parked. I Hopped Out The Car, Headed To The Door, And Knocked.

"Hey." She Said. She Invited Me Inside And I Followed Her To The Living Room.

"Sorry I'm Not Dressed. I Just Got Out The Shower When You Knocked." She Said.

"It's Cool." I Said.

"Well...Here's The Painting." She Said, Snatching The White Sheet Off Of It.

"This Is Fly. My Wife Is Gon Love This." I Said.

"Thank You. Umm....Are You Thirsty? I Just Made A Fresh Batch Of Homemade Lemonade." She Said.

"Sure." I Said. She Nodded And Hurried To The Kitchen. I Glanced At The Painting And Admired The Detailed Work.

"Here You Go." She Said, Handing Me The Drink.

"Thanks. Aye The Painting Is Really Detailed. You Did A Good A Job." I Said.

"Thank You." She Said. I Gulped Down The Lemonade And Handed Her The Cup.

"You Want Some More?" She Asked.

"Nahh. Let's See This Other Painting." I Said. She Ripped The Sheet Off The Painting.

"It's Not Quite Finished, But I Think You See Where It's Going." She Said. I Nodded. I Started Feeling A Little Dizzy And I Slowly Sat Down.

"Are You Okay?" She Asked.

"I'm Just...A Lil...Light Headed." I Said.

"Do You Need Some Water?" She Asked. I Nodded. She Hurried To The Kitchen, As I Fell To The Floor. The Last Thing I Remember Was Sabrina Standing Over Me Smiling. Oh Shit! What Did I Get Myself In To?!

               ****************

I Slowly Opened My Eyes To Dim Lighting And Soft Music. Where Am I? I Glanced Down At Myself. What The Fuck! Why Am I Naked? I Turned And Saw Sabrina Staring At Me.

"Good Morning." She Said.

"Where Am I?" I Asked.

"My Apartment. You Passed Out Last Night." She Said. Last Night? I Sat Up And Glanced At The Clock. It Was 10:30am.

"Why Am I Naked?" I Asked. She Giggled.

"We Had Sex Silly. Well...You Were Passed Out During It, But I Managed To Keep That Big Monster Hard Enough To Get Both Mine And Your Rocks Off." She Said. I Hopped Up.

"You Raped Me!?" I Snapped.

"Call It What You Want, But You Knew We Had An Attraction From The Moment We Met. I Wanted You And You Wanted Me!" She Said.

"Man That's Bullshit! I'm Married! The Only Girl I Want Is My Wife!" I Snapped.

"Kaidence, Kaidence, Kaidence! That's All You Kept Mumbling Last Night." She Said.

"You Drugged And Raped Me! Bitch You Is Crazy!" I Snapped.

"Again, Call It What You Want! You Liked It And Shot All Your Liquid Babies Inside Of Me. Hopefully I'm Carrying Your Seed Now. Marvin Jr.? Yeah. I Like That." She Said. I Grabbed Her By Her Arm And Slung Her On The Bed. I Climbed On Top Of Her And Slammed A Pillow Over Her Face. She Screamed And Fought To Get Free, But I Was Stronger Than Her. Minutes Later, Her Body Jerked And Her Hands Dropped Flat. I Snatched The Pillow Off Her Face And Hopped Up. I Put My Clothes On Quickly And Pulled My Phone Out:

"Yo Fred. I Got A Mess I Need You To Come Clean. I'll Pay You When It's Done. Come To Northfield Apartments; Apartment R7." I Said.

"Aight. I'll Be There Soon." He Said As We Hung Up.

"Crazy Bitch." I Snapped. I Ran To The Living Room, Grabbed Both Paintings, And Took Them To My Car. I Checked To Make Sure Nobody Saw Me Before I Hopped In My Car. Fifteen Minutes Later, Fred And His Crew Pulled Up.

"I Really Appreciate This Man. Come By The Crib When You're Done To Get That Cash." I Said.

"I Got You." He Said. I Pulled Off And Headed Home. I Can't Even Believe The Night I Had. Flushing My Drugs, Getting Drugged And Raped By A Crazy Bitch, And Me Killing Her Ass! All I Could Do Was Shake My Head.