Chapter 35

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

Now I Know I've Been A Little Bitchy Today, But How Would ANY Married Woman Feel If Their Husband Called You Another Bitches Name During Sex!? You'd Be One Pissed Off Woman And That's EXACTLY What I Am! Pissed.....The Fuck......OFF!!! After My Arguing Sessions With Marvin, I Was More Agitated And Very Distracted, But I Wasn't Going To Let That Interfere With My Job.

When My Shift Was Finally Over, I Clocked Out And Met Melanie At The Elevators.

"Hey Mel...I Need Your Help. Do You Mind Riding With Me Somewhere?" I Asked.

"Sure, But You Got To Tell Me The Full On Story Of What's Going On." She Said.

"Deal, But Before I Do That, We Gotta Pick Up Two More People." I Said.

             ****************

I Wiped My Tears Away As I Finished Telling My Three Best Friends The Full Story.

"Don't Cry Kaidence. I'm Sure It Was An Honest Mistake." Blondie Said.

"Man Fuck That! A Honest Mistake My Ass! You Shoulda Snatched His Fucking Vocal Cords Out!" Bre Snapped.

"Bre Calm Down! She Needs Support, Not Crazy Ideas!" Melanie Said.

"Exactly!" Blondie Said.

"Fuck Y'all! Put Yourself In Her Shoes!" Bre Said.

"You Guys Calm Down! I've Been Such A Bitch To Him, And I....." I Was Saying, But Bre Cut Me Off.

"And You Should Be! He Called You Another Females Name!" She Snapped.

"And That Is Why I'm Going To Make A Trip To See Her." I Said.

"What? When?" Blondie Asked.

"Now. I Don't Want Her Around My Husband At All." I Said.

"Do You Even Know Where She's At?" Melanie Asked.

"No.....But I'm Sure Kevin Does." I Said.

"No! No! You Are Not Bringing My Man Into This!" She Said.

"Come On, Mel! It's Marvin Today, But It Might Be Kevin Tomorrow." I Said.

"Right." Bre Said.

"Yeah....I'm Going To Call Him Now." Mel Said. We Laughed As She Dialed His Number.

"Hey Baby. Huh? Yeah I'm On My Way Home Soon, But Listen I Have A Question. More Like A Request. Do You Know Where April Palmer Might Be At The Moment? Since You Guys Are Business Partners. Uhh Huh. Oh Really?......Great! Thanks Babe. I'll See You In A Little Bit. Love You Too...Bye." She Said Hanging Up.

"So?" I Said.

"She Was Walking Into The Club As He Was Walking Out. She's Looking For Marvin." She Said.

"Fasten Your Seat Belts Ladies." I Said, Starting Up The Car. Time To Visit The Little Asian She Devil.

               *************

We Pulled Up To The Club And Parked.

"Y'all Just Stay Here." I Said.

"What? No!" Mel Said.

"Hell Naw!" Bre Snapped.

"Come On Kaidence. Do You Really Think We're Going To Let You Go In There Alone?" Blondie Said. I Sighed.

"Fine, But I Want To Do This Alone So Just Stay Close But Not Too Close." I Said.

"Cool, But If She Decides To Pop Off Then We Falling In." Bre Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Hopped Out The Car. I Headed In First While My Girls Kept There Distance.

"Hey Kaidence! Girl Come Here!" Said Marisol, The Bartender.

"What's Up?" I Said.

"Girl This Short Asian Bitch Just Came Through Here Looking For Your Man!" She Said.

"Hmm. Well I'm Looking For Her." I Said.

"Set Her Ass Straight Girl!" She Said.

"Will Do, But These Are My Friends. Can You Get Them Right While I Go Handle Some Business?" I Asked.

"Sure Thing." She Said. I Nodded And Headed Towards The Elevators. I Sighed As I Was Whisked Up To The Top Floor. When The Doors Opened, I Seen Two Tall Men Sitting Outside Marvin's Office Door. Who The Fuck Are They? I Sighed As I Walked Up Towards The Door, But The Two Men Jumped In Front Of The Door.

"No Visitors." They Said.

"Excuse Me?" I Said.

"We Are Under Strict Orders To Only Let Mr. Smith Inside." One Man Said.

"I'm Mrs. Smith! I'm His Wife So Get Out Of My Damn Way!" I Snapped. They Jumped As I Pushed My Way Inside The Office. I Stopped In My Tracks When I Saw Miss Asian Bitch Laid Out On The Couch In...Lingerie?? What The Fuck?

"I Told You Two ONLY MARVIN!!!!!" She Snapped.

"We Tried To Stop Her Miss Palmer, But..." One Of The Men Said, But She Cut Him Off.

"I'll Make Sure My Daddy Deals With You Two Later!" She Snapped. They Nodded And Hurried Out Of The Room.

"This Is Awkward." She Said.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

"Marvin Told Me To Meet Him Here. I'm Sure He Wants To Finish What He Started The Other Night." She Said. I Pulled My Phone Out And Sent Out A Quick Text.

"Listen Up. I Don't Want You Around MY Husband At All! Calling Him, Texting Him, It's All A Wrap! You've Disrespected Me By Flirting With Him, Kissing On Him, AND Sending Him Gifts! We Are Married With Three Kids, So You Need To Lay Off Before Things Get Ugly!" I Snapped. She Laughed.

"Poor, Poor Kaidence! Scared Of A Little Competition? I Know You Know That Marvin Wants Me. I Mean Look At Me. I'm A Knockout. And Look At You. A Mother Of Three And You Still Has Baby Fat! Face It, You're Not Attractive To Marvin Anymore." She Said. Her Words Hit Me Like A Ton Of Bricks! I Took A Deep Breath And Slowly Counted To Ten.

"You Mad? What Are You Going To Do?" She Said. I Bawled Up My Fist And Punched Her In Her Face. She Fell Back And I Hopped On Top Of Her.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Husband!" I Said.

"Kaidence!" Bre Said. She Grabbed Me, But I Held Onto Her Hair Tight.

"She's Not Worth It! Let Her Go!" She Said.

"Marvin Get Over Here Now!" I Heard Melanie Said. The Last Thing I Remember Was Seeing Straight RED.