Chapter 22

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

I Haven't Heard From Marvin Since He Left The Hospital Last Night. Yeah Sure I Told Him Not To Come Home Last Night, But When Has He Listened To Me? I Was Laying In Bed Waiting On My Mom To Come Over With Kaiden So We All Could Go See The Girls. I Heard The Door Open Close, And I Quickly Sat Up.

"Mom?" I Called Out. No Answer.

"Marvin?" I Said.

"Yeah Baby." He Said, Walking Into The Room.

"Oh God You Scared Me. Where Have You Been?" I Asked.

"Man Baby I Had The Worst Night Ever! Let Me Take A Shower And I'll Tell You All About It." He Said.

"Shower? What Happened?" I Asked.

"Baby Let Me Shower And Ima Tell You." He Said. I Sighed And Laid Back Down. I Wonder What Was Going On With Him. Then Again...I Don't Wanna Know If It's Going To Upset Me. Guess I Better Brace Myself. Once Marvin Was Out Of The Shower And Dressed, He Cuddled In Bed Next To Me.

"So What Happened Last Night?" I Asked. He Sighed.

"Baby It's Complicated, But Here Goes." He Said. He Began Explaining His Situation Between Him And That Hostess Hoe Sabrina.

"See I Knew That Hoe Wanted You! She Was All Over You At The Party!" I Said.

"I Had A Feeling." He Said.

"But Who Knew She Would Stoop So Low? Maybe I Should Pay Her A Visit." I Said.

"Uhh Yeah...About That..." He Said.

"What? Marvin What Did You Do?" I Asked.

"She Took My Manhood While I Was Drugged Up, So I Took Her Life." He Said.

"Marvin! What The Hell! You're Going To Get Arrested And Get Thrown In Jail." I Said.

"Ha, I Highly Doubt That." He Laughed. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Well I'm Glad You're Okay, But You're Gonna Have To Go Get Checked Before You Get Some Of This Again." I Said. He Licked His Lips.

"I Was Gon Get Checked Anyways Baby. I Need Some Of That Good On A Regular." He Said. I Laughed.

"Whatever. Are You Coming To The Hospital With Me, Mom, And Kaiden? They're On The Way Now." I Said.

"Yeah Ima Come. When Can We Bring Them Home? Ion Like Seeing Them In That Damn Hospital Hooked Up To All That Machinery Shit!" He Said.

"Hopefully We Can Bring Them Home Sunday." I Said.

"Yeah. Hopefully." He Said. I Kissed His Forehead.

"They'll Be Home Soon. Just Keep Calm." I Said.

               ***************

Kaiden Is So In Awe With His Baby Sisters, And It Is The Cutest Sight Ever!

"Mommy Can I Hold One Of Them?" He Asked.

"Yeah. Come Here." I Said. I Lifted Him Up And Sat Him In The Chair. I Then Gently Grabbed Naomii From My Mom And Placed Her In His Arms.

"Which One Is This?" He Asked.

"This Is Naomii." I Said. He Smiled And Kissed Her Little Forehead. My Mom Started Taking Pictures Of Kaiden And The Girls; I'm Guessing For The Girls Baby Book.

"I Can't Wait To Bring Them Home. Sunday Seems Too Far." I Said.

"It's Closer Then You Think Babe." Marvin Said.

"I Guess." I Murmured.