Chapter 12

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

After A Great Morning With My Hubby And A Relaxing Time At The Spa With My Girls, I Was Starting To Feel Better About My Birthday. Though I Didn't Get The Full On Treatment That I Wanted Since I Was Pregnant, I Still Felt Good.

"Thank You Ladies For A Wonderful Spa Day." I Said.

"Don't Thank Us Chicá. It's Your Birthday." Melanie Said.

"And It's Far From Over." Bre Said.

"Oh God! What Else Do You Guys Have Planned?" I Asked.

"Well You Need A Birthday Outfit. So We're Hitting The Mall Up First." Blondie Said.

"But Everything Else Is A Surprise." Bre Said. Oh Great. We Pulled Into The Parking Lot And Parked In A Handicap Spot In The Front.

"Why Are We In Handicap? Ain't Nothing Wrong With Us!" Melanie Said.

"True, But I Got My Granny's Handicap Sticker So Why Not Take Full Advantage?" Bre Said.

"She Has A Point." Blondie Said.

"Whatever. Let's Just Go." Melanie Said.

                   *************

After A Long Hour Of Shopping, We Finally Were Leaving. Finally! My Back Was Hurting And My Feet Were Killing Me.

"That Was Fun Huh Ladies?" Blondie Said.

"Very Fun." Melanie Said Sarcastically. I Giggled.

"Now What?" I Said.

"Sit Back And Ride Birthday Girl." Bre Said. I Sighed. What Do These Girls Have Up Their Sleeves? We Pulled Up To A Fancy Hair Salon And My Mouth Dropped.

"Let's Go Get Our Hair Done Ladies." Bre Said. We Got Out The Car And Headed In. A Short, Blonde Girl Stood By The Door With Glasses Of Champagne.

"Welcome Ladies. Champagne?" She Said, Offering The Girls Champagne.

"Would You Like Anything Else? Water Or Anything?" She Said Looking At Me.

"Water Will Be Fine." I Said.

"Coming Right Up. If You Ladies Will Just Follow Me To The Stylist Booth." She Said. We Followed Her Down A Wide Hallway And Into The Salon Room.

"Before You Ladies Have A Seat, Who Is The Birthday Girl?" She Asked. All Fingers Pointed To Me And I Slowly Raised My Hand.

"Miss Andrea Is Our Best Stylist So She'll Be Doing Your Hair. And Happy Birthday." She Said.

"Okay And Thanks." I Said. I Sat Down On The Soft, Plushed Chair And Relaxed. The Stylist Was A Tall, Brown Skinned Woman With Long Curly Hair And Pretty Brown Eyes.

"Hello. I'm Andrea The Stylist." She Said, Shaking My Hand.

"Kaidence." I Said. She Gave Me A Warm Smile And Then Wrapped The Plastic Wrap Around Me.

"You Have Beautiful Hair, Miss Kaidence. What Would You Like Me To Do To It?" She Asked. I Shrugged. This Was All A Surprise So What Did I Want?

"Umm...Well I've Always Wanted To Try Waterfall Curls." I Said.

"Excellent Choice!" She Said.

                 ***************

Let's See Now....My Birthday Has Consisted Of Great Morning Sex And Great Gifts From My Husband, A Wonderful Spa Day, Shopping, And Getting My Hair AND Eyebrows Done! I'm Exhausted, But I Really Don't Want This Day To End. After We All Got Our Hair Done, We Headed To Bre's House.

"Ladies Thank You Again For An Awesome Birthday." I Said.

"You're Welcome Doll." Blondie Said.

"You're Welcome Love, But Your Day Isn't Over Yet. We're Just Taking A Break Right Now." Bre Said. Oh Really?

"Jeez Bre! What Else Can You Guys Possibly Have Planned?" I Said.

"You'll See." She Said.

(Kaidence, Bre, Blondie, And Melanie In MM.)