Chapter 34

[MARVIN'S POV]

I Woke Up The Next Morning Feeling Good As Hell. Of Course, I Always Felt Good When I Had A Night Like Mines Last Night. I Went Straight To Sleep With A Smile On My Face. I Rolled Over To Kiss My Wife Good Morning, But She Wasn't There. She Must Have Gotten Up To Help Kim With The Girls. I Got Up And Headed To Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth, And Make An Appointment For A Edge Up. Ya Boy Looking A Lil Rough.

After I Was Dressed, I Headed To The Girls Room, But To My Surprise No One Was In There. I Then Headed Downstairs To Find Both My Baby Girls In Their Swings, And Kaiden At The Table.

"Hey Daddy!" Kaiden Said.

"What's Up Lil Man." I Said, Kissing Him On The Forehead.

"Good Morning, Mr. Smith." Kim Said.

"Morning Kim. Where's Kaidence?" I Asked.

"Oh...Mrs. Smith Headed Out Early. She Seemed Upset. Everything Alright With You Two?" She Asked.

"Yeah. Shit....I Thought It Was Anyways." I Said. She Shrugged.

"Maybe You Should Take Her Out To Lunch. Y'all Need Some Grown Up Time." She Said.

"Good Idea. You Cool To Watch The Girls?" I Asked.

"Of Course. That's What Y'all Pay Me For Isn't It?" She Laughed. I Laughed.

"You Right. Aight Cool. Let's Go Kaiden." I Said.

               ***************

I Took What Kim Said Into Consideration And Decided To Take Kaidence Out To Lunch. After I Left The Barber Shop, I Went To The Jewlery Store To Get My Wife A Bracelet. A Diamond Tennis Bracelet. She'll Love It. After I Purchased The Bracelet, I Headed Over To The Children's Hospital Where She Worked Part-Time. I Headed In And Went Straight To The Third The Floor.

"Hey Marvin." Melanie Said, As I Stepped Off The Elevator.

"What's Up Mel. Where's My Wife?" I Asked.

"She Went To Give This Sick Little Boy Some Medicine. She Should Be Back In A Little Bit For Her Lunch Break." She Said.

"Aight Cool. I'm Taking Her Out For A Surprise Lunch." I Said.

"Awww What A Loving Husband You Are. She Needs It Though. She's Been So Down Today." She Said. Damn! What's Really Going On.

"Speak Of The Devil...There's Your Wifey Now." She Said. I Turned And Saw Kaidence Walking Towards The Front Desk, But When She Saw Me, She Slowed Down Her Pace.

"Hey Baby." I Said When She Finally Made It To The Desk. I Tried For A Kiss, But She Ignored My Gesture.

"What Are You Doing Here?" She Asked.

"I Came To Take You To Lunch." I Said.

"Oh Okay." She Said. She Grabbed Her Purse, And Quickly Clocked Out. She Barely Said Anything To Me On The Way To The Car And She Was Silent The Entire Car Ride To The Restaurant. When We Were Seated, I Wanted To Get Down To The Bottom Of Her Silent Treatment.

"You Look Beautiful Baby." I Said. She Always Looked Good In Her Sexy Scrubs And Her Long Hair That Was Straight, In A High Ponytail, Doing It's Thing.

"Thanks." She Said. Aw Shit. There She Go Again.

"I Got You Something." I Said.

"Oh?" She Said. I Nodded And Handed Her The Small Box That Contained The Bracelet. She Sat The Box Down And Glanced Down.

"Dammit Kaidence! What's The Matter?" I Asked.

"You Honestly Don't Know? Last Night?" She Snapped.

"Last Night? Did I Not Put It Down Right?" I Said. She Shook Her Head.

"You Really Don't Know?" She Said.

"Know What?" I Said.

"That You Called Me Another Bitches Name?" She Said. Oh Shit. Did I Really Do That? That's Why She Is Mad!

"I Did?" I Said. I Really Didn't Remember.

"Yes Marvin! You Called Me That Bitch April's Name!" She Snapped Out Loud. Everybody Glanced At Us As She Stood Up And Stormed Out Of The Restaurant. I Grabbed The Small Box And Ran After Her.

"Kaidence! Baby Come Here!" I Said.

"You Were Thinking Of Her While You Were Fucking Me! Marvin How Could You?" She Said.

"Man Calm Down! You Act Like I Slept With The Bitch Forreal!" I Said.

"You Might As Well Should've!" She Said.

"Baby This Shit Is Crazy! It Was A Mistake." I Said.

"Can You Just Take Me Back To Work?!" She Asked.

"Naw. Not Until You Talk To Me And Stop Being Pissed Off." I Said.

"Well I Guess We'll Be Here All Day." She Said.

"Red." I Said.

"How Would You Feel If I Called Out Another Man's Name During Sex! You'd Be Just As Pissed! So STOP Trying To Make Things Better Cause It's Not Going To Work!" She Snapped. Oh Hell. She Was About To Cry.

"Aight Come On." I Said. We Got In The Car And Headed Back To The Hospital. I Needed To Make Up For This Bullshit, But How? I Didn't Even Know I Did What I Did, So How Could I Make This Up? I Needed A Males Point Of View. When We Pulled Up In Front Of The Hospital, I Tried Talking To Kaidence Once Again.

"Tell Me What I Need To Do. I Don't Want You Mad At Me." I Said.

"There's Nothing You Can Do!" She Said, Getting Out The Car, But I Grabbed Her Arm.

"Marvin Let Me Go!" She Snapped.

"You Need To Just Talk To Me! I Said I Was Sorry! I Was Not Aware That I Called You That Girl's Name So You Can't Hold That Shit Over Me! It Was An Honest Mistake." I Said.

"Marvin I Don't Want To Do This Here! We'll Do This When I Get Home!" She Said.

"Man Naw! I Don't Want To Argue Around The Kids! So We Gon Do This Now!" I Snapped.

"Goodbye Marvin!" She Said Getting Out The Car And Slamming My Door. Damn! I Need To Fix This Quicker Than I Thought! Time To Make A Visit To My In-laws.