Chapter 9

[KAIDENCE P.O.V.]

"No Bre!" I Snapped.

"Yes Kaidence! You Need A Break So You're Going!" Bre Said. She Was Annoying Me About My Birthday Tomorrow And I Wasn't Trying To Do Anything But Rest.

"Kaidence You're Going! That's That!" She Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"What Are We Doing?" I Asked.

"Now It Wouldn't Be A Surprise If I Told You!" She Said. Ugh...Now I Know I Said I Loved Surprises, But Only If Marvin Gave Them To Me. And What's Weird Is Marvin Hasn't Even Said Anything About My Birthday. He Hasn't Even Hinted That We Were Doing Anything.

"I Will Pick You Up In The Morning. Bright And Early At 9:30am." She Said.

"9:30am? Bre!" I Whined.

"Suck It Up And Be Ready. I Gotta Go. I'll Call You Later. Love Ya Bitch! Love Ya TT Babies." She Said, Rubbing My Stomach. I Sighed As I Walked Her To The Door. After She Left, I Went To Make Me Something To Eat.

"Mommy I'm Hungry!" Kaiden Whined.

"I'm Finna Cook Something." I Said. He Climbed In A Chair And Stood Up.

"I Want Some Cinnanin Buns!" He Said. I Giggled.

"It's Cinnamon Boo, And You Need Real Food." I Said. He Frowned.

"Mommy!" He Whined.

"Hush Boy! We Will Have Cinnamon Buns AFTER We Eat." I Said.

"Okayyy." He Said. I Grabbed A Pot, Filled It With Water, And Put It On The Stove. I Then Grabbed A Box Of Shells And Cheese Macaroni Out Of The Pantry. I Know It's Not Food Food, But Me And Kaiden Love Macaroni. I Poured Macaroni In The Boiling Water And Stirred It. While That Was Cooking, I Turned On The Oven And Started On The Cinnamon Buns. Kaiden Squealed With Excitement As He Watched Me Pop The Sweet Treats In The Oven.

"Mommy Where's Daddy?" He Asked.

"I Don't Know. That's A Good Question." I Said. I Grabbed My Phone And Called Marvin.

"Whats Up Love." He Answered.

"Hey Where You At?" I Asked.

"I'm Coming Home To You Baby. I'll Be There Soon." He Said.

"Alright." I Said. We Hung Up And I Finished Making The Macaroni.

"Daddy's On His Way Home." I Said.

"What About Other Daddy?" He Said. I Froze. I Knew He Was Referring To Preston.

"Your Other Father.....He Isn't Here Anymore." I Said.

"He Gone Out Of Town?" He Asked.

"Not Exactly. Go Wash Your Hands So We Can Eat." I Said. He Jumped Off The Chair And Ran Into The Bathroom. I Couldn't Bare To Tell Kaiden That Preston Was Dead, But He Was Going To Find Out Sooner Or Later. Later Was Better At The Moment.

                 ***************

"Happy Birthday Baby." Marvin Said, Kissing My Cheek. I Opened My Eyes And Saw My Husband's Cute Face.

"Thanks Babe." I Said. I Sat Up As He Presented Me With Breakfast In Bed.

"Babe... You Didn't Have To Do This." I Said.

"Yeah I Did Baby. It's Your Birthday." He Said. He Made Me Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits With Grape Jelly, And Orange Juice. It Didn't Even Occur To Me At How Famished I Was Until I Took My Last Bite.

"Damn Red!" Marvin Said, Grabbing My Plate. I Laughed.

"I Was Hungry." I Said.

"I See. Well....I Guess I Can Give You Your Birthday Gifts Now." He Said. Gifts? Oh Yay! He Handed Me A Big Pink Bag First. I Looked In And Pulled Out A Bouquet Of Red Roses, A Pack Of Colorful Socks? Um Okay. I Then Pulled Out A "Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat" T-shirt And I Immediately Started Laughing.

"Nice!" I Said. Marvin Laughed Too. I Pulled Out Another Shirt That Said,"Keep Calm! I'm Having Twins!" Shirt.

"Really?" I Said.

"It Is True Baby. We Are Expecting Twins." He Said. I Frowned.

"Don't Remind Me." I Said. I Then Pulled Out A Small Box And Opened It. My Mouth Dropped As I Glanced At This Silver Ring, With The Pink Diamond In The Middle.

"I Remember How You Looked At That Ring When We Were Out Shopping. I Acted As If I Didn't Notice, But I Did." He Said. I Slid The Ring On My Middle Finger And Admired It.

"I Love It Babe." I Said. I Don't Know Why, But I Started Crying.

"What's Wrong Babe?" He Asked. He Wiped My Eyes And Kissed Me.

"I Don't Know. I Love This Ring. I Love You." I Said. He Wiped My Tears And Laid Back.

"Finish Opening Your Gifts." He Said. I Nodded As I Reached Into The Bag And Pulled Out Two Sets Of Victoria Secret Sprays.

"Pure Seduction And Love Spell? My Favorites." I Said. I Then Pulled Out Some Cheetah Print Maternity Pajamas. Dang! What All Was In The Bag? The Last Thing Was Some Scented Candles, And A Card.

"Thanks Baby. I Love It." I Said.

"Read Your Card." He Said. I Opened It And It Read:

"To My Beautiful Wife....This Is The First Birthday I Get To Spend With You And I Promise I'm Going To Make It Special. I Love You With All My Heart And Soul, And I'm Glad To Be Here To Spend Your 21st Birthday With You. I Love You Red.

-Love Your Husband Marv."

No Tears! No Tears! Fuck! My Hormones!

"I Love You Too!" I Cried.

"Stop Crying." He Said. I Wiped My Face And Took Deep Breaths. Hmmmm.....I Have The BEST Husband Ever! This Was A Great Start To My Birthday.

(Pregnant Kaidence MM.)