Chapter 24

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

While The Girls Napped And Marvin Got Ready For This Meeting, I Decided To Go For A Run. I Had To Get Back Down To My Normal Size And Quick.

I Had My Headphones In As I Jogged Down The Street, But As I Turned The Corner, I Noticed A Unmarked Car Following Me. I Kept Running And Took A Short Detour Back Home. I Glanced At The Car Again, And This Time...The Car Was Speeding Towards Me. I Jumped Out Of The Way And Slammed My Arm On A Big Rock, And Sliced My Leg Against A Broken Pole That Was Sticking Out Of The Ground. I Cried Out In Pain As The Car Fled Away.

"Oh My God! Are You Okay?" A Random Lady Asked. She Ran Over To Me And Helped Me Up.

"Thanks." I Said.

"Do You Need Me To Take You To The Hospital?" She Asked.

"No Thanks. I Need To Get Home." I Said.

"I'll Take You." She Said.

              ****************

"Oh My God, Miss Kaidence! Are You Okay?" Miss Kim Asked As I Came Limping Into The House.

"No." I Said. The Lady Helped Me To My Couch While Miss Kim Hurried To Get Marvin.

"You Are Bleeding Bad On Your Leg!" The Lady Said.

"I Have Paper Towels And Peroxcide In The Kitchen." I Said. She Nodded And Hurried Into To The Kitchen.

"Baby! Baby You Okay? What Happened?" Marvin Asked.

"A Random Car Tried To Run Me Over." I Said.

"I Seen The Whole Thing." The Lady Said, Handing Miss Kim The Paper Towels And Peroxcide.

"And You Are?" Marvin Said.

"I'm Ana Allen. I Live Down The Street." She Said.

"She Brought Me Home After Everything Happened." I Said.

"Thank You So Much. We Really Appreciate It." Marvin Said.

"It Was No Problem. I Was In Such Shock When I Saw What Happened." She Said.

"OUCH!" I Cried Out, As Miss Kim Poured Peroxcide On My Cut.

"This Cut Is Wide Open And Deep! What Did You Land On?" Miss Kim Asked.

"A Broken Pipe." I Said.

"Well Let Me Grab My First Aid Kit." She Said. She Hurried Upstairs.

"Well I Hope You Feel Better. I'm Going To Get Going." She Said.

"Thanks Again Ms. Allen." Marvin Said, As He Walked Her To The Door.

"Now I'm Going To Need You To Be Very Still." Miss Kim Said.

"Oh God. Wait!" I Said. I Unzipped My Jacket And Slowly Slid It Off, Wincing At My Hurt Shoulder.

"Oh My God! Baby Your Shoulder!" Marvin Said.

"What? Is It Bruised?" I Asked.

"Bruised Ain't The Word! Man Fuck This!" He Snapped. He Ran Upstairs In A Quickness. Oh Wow. My Old Marvin Is Back. He Hurried Back Downstairs With His Loaded Gun.

"What Kinda Car Was It?" He Asked.

"A Black Car." I Said.

"Who Was Driving?" He Asked.

"I Don't Know. The Windows Were Tinted." I Said.

"Fuck!" He Snapped. He Stormed Towards The Kitchen, While Miss Kim Poured More Peroxcide On My Wound.

"Ouchhh!" I Said.

"I'm Sorry. We Have To Get It Cleaned." She Said.

"Man Find Out Who Owns An Unmarked Black Car With Tints! I Don't Give A Fuck! They Tried To Run My Wife Over! Find They Ass!" He Snapped.

"Marvin Calm Down. Please." I Said. He Gently Put An Ice Pack On My Shoulder And I Jumped.

"Ouch! No! Stop!" I Snapped.

"I'm Sorry Baby, But Your Shoulder Is Swollen." He Said. He Put The Ice Pack On My Shoulder Again, Right As Miss Kim Poured More Peroxcide On My Leg.

"OUCH! Ouch! Stooopppp! Both Of You!" I Snapped.

"Stop Whining Baby!" Marvin Said.

"It Hurts!" I Said.

"It's Gon Hurt Crybaby! Now Hush!" He Said.

"Mommy!" I Heard Kaiden Call Out.

"Down Here Baby" I Said. I Heard Him Running Downstairs And Towards Me.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Slow Down. Mommy's Hurt." Marvin Said Grabbing Him.

"What's Wrong Mommy!" Kaiden Said.

"I Had A Little Accident Sweetie. Don't Worry Bout Me. Go Wash Up And Brush Your Teeth." I Said. He Nodded And Hurried Upstairs.

"Man Ima Cancel This Meeting Babe. You Need Me." Marvin Said.

"No Babe. Don't Worry About Me. I'm Fine." I Said.

"You Sure?" He Said.

"Yes Babe. Go To The Meeting." I Said.

"Okay, But Ima Come Straight Home Afterwards Baby. Kim, Make Sure She Doesn't Get Out Of Bed. She's Hardheaded As Hell So Keep Ya Foot Down." He Said.

"Yes Sir. I Will Keep Her On Full Lockdown." Kim Said.

"Umm Don't I Have A Say In This?" I Said.

"No!" They Both Said. I Pouted As Marvin Lifted Me Up And Carried Me Upstairs.

"You Are So Light." He Said. I Frowned.

"I'm A Whale." I Said. He Gently Laid Me In Bed And Laughed.

"My Whale." He Said Kissing Me. I Giggled.

"Now Don't Get Your Ass Out Of This Bed, Kaidence. I Don't Wanna Have To Spank You." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Leave Before You're Late!" I Said. He Kissed Me And Headed Out. I Slowly Laid Down And Closed My Eyes. A Nap Was Needed At This Point.