Chapter 11

[MARVIN'S POV]

"Everything Is Set Up And Ready For Tonight, Mr. Smith." Said The Short, Brown Skinned Girl.

"I'm Feeling This Scene. Preciate Ya." I Said. She Nodded.

"I Never Got Ya Name." I Said.

"Sabrina Taylor." She Said.

"Nice Name." I Said.

"Thank You." She Said. She Blushed As She Glanced Down At Her Clipboard. Don't Get Happy Miss Lady. I'm A Happily Married Man.

"Do You Like This Job?" I Asked.

"It Pays The Bills." She Said.

"But Do You Like It?" I Asked.

"Not Really." She Said.

"I Tell You What, I'm Opening Up A Club In A Month Or Two And I'll Keep A Spot Open For Ya." I Said.

"As A Bartender?" She Said.

"If That's What You Want." I Said.

"Okay." She Said. She Smiled And Walked Off.

"Yeah....She Wants Me." I Said To Myself.

                   *************

"What's Up Fam!" Said My Cousin April .

"What's Up." I Said. She Pulled Me Into A Bear Hug.

"You Done Gained Some Weight! You Off That Powder?" She Said.

"Fuck You! But Yeah I Been Off That Shit." I Said.

"Whaaatttt? I'm Proud Of You." She Said.

"Thanks Cuz. Is The Cake Ready?" I Asked.

"Yeah It's Done, Boxed Up, And Ready To Go." She Said. She Lifted Up The Cover On The Box And Showed Me The Cake.

"Aye Cuz She Is Going To Love This Cake. You Did A Great Job." I Said.

"Thank You. And Here Are The Cupcakes." She Said, Showing Me The Cupcakes.

"Now These Bad Boys Were Tricky, But I Got Them Perfect." She Said.

"Sure Did. She Gon Love Them." I Said. I Grabbed The Boxes And Carried Them To The Car.

"So What's This I Hear About You Having Twins?" She Said.

"Man...Twin Girls." I Said.

"Congrats! What Are Y'all Naming Them?" She Asked.

"Ion Know. The Wife Keeping The Names On Hush Mode At Moment. Ion Even Know The Names." I Said.

"Oh Well. Get Out Of Here." She Said. I Nodded And Headed To The Club. I Doubled Checked Everything Once Again Before Leaving To Handle Business.

"Back Again Mr. Smith?" Said Sabrina.

"I Was Dropping This Cake Off And Double Checking Everything." I Said.

"I Assure You Everything Will Be Perfect For Your Wife's Party." She Said.

"Okay. Preciate It. I'll Be Back Around 6:30pm." I Said.

"Alright. See You Then." She Said. I Noticed Her Eyes Glued To My Crotch, And I Quickly Turned To Leave.

"Bye Mr. Smith." She Said. I Waved Without Turning Around. I Had To Get Out Of There Before She Full On Eye Raped Me. I Hopped In My Car And Took Off Back To The House. I Needed A Blunt And A Nap ASAP; It Was Much Needed.

When I Got Home, I Headed Into My Office And Pulled Out My Stash. I Poured The Small Bags Of Weed Out On My Desk, And Noticed A Small Bag Of Cocaine That Fell Out With Everything. I Slowly Sat Down And Glanced At The Bag. Fuck! Hmm. One More Time Won't Hurt. I Opened The Bag And Lined Four Straight Lines Of Coke Up And Sniffed Them Up. I Leaned Back And Slowly Wiped My Nose. It Feels So Good To Get High Like This Again. I Slowly Put The Weed Back In My Stash And Grabbed More Coke. I Sniffed Up Some More, And Laid Down On My Couch.....Instantly Falling Asleep.