Chapter 6 (Feeling heaven)

After so long, it is the first time Randy has slept without any nightmares. Because he's having someone beside him to protect him.Randy open eyes to Kim's face first.
"Good morning Baby Boy" Kim kisses Randy's hair while sniffing.
" Stop sniffing my hair, I'm not yet showered " Randy pushes Kim.
"Who cares you still smell like fresh roses."Kim starts kissing Randy.
"So what are we going to do today?"Randy looks excited.
"Let's shower together, then let's decide" Kim carry Randy to shower for their next session.

"You have very soft skin, Randy. Do not show your body to anyone except me."Kim bites Randy's back to mark his mate.
"Stop marking me Kim, What If someone saw these marks." Randy pushes him out of the shower.

"Randy, can I borrow your clothes, I don't have anything to wear. Can we just spend the day in bed " Kim starts hugging Randy, who is busy drying Kim's hair.
"You can borrow my sweater, wait let's wear a matching outfit" Randy picked two pastel blue sweaters for them.
"What are you wearing.........?? Why is your sweater short?" Kim tries to pull Randy's sweater.
"What...... it's a crop top, it is meant to be short. Don't worry I'm wearing high-waisted pants." Randy pushes Kim's hand.
" But still I don't want people to see your beautiful body, only I can see......." Kim starts to undress Randy.

"You don't have to hit me that hard" Kim was stroking his hair while driving to go to breakfast.
"Where do you wanna go, Randy?" Kim asked if he was hungry.
"Let's go to My Daily Bread & Coffee Cafe. I badly wanna go there with you." Randy
smiles.
" It's our first date." Kim kissed Randy's hand.
"Are we dating? Or are we just sleeping buddies?" Randy questions their relationship.
"I'm not sure how I'm feeling about us, but I love you and all I want is you." kiss Randy's hand.
"You're cute." Randy smiles while lying on his shoulder.
As both show how much they mean to each other.
" So what do you wanna order to eat?" Randy shows the menu.
"Whatever you like, can I eat you? " Kim pinches his cheeks.
"Maybe later?" Randy throws a flying kiss.

As both of them enjoy their food, Kim gets a call from Vanesa.
"Who is that?" Randy asks while munching his food.
" Oh my sister, I need to attend this call now" he rushes out.
Randy suddenly had a bad feeling about this, but he brushes it out.

" Hi, what do you want?" Kim answered.
" Hi hubby, why do you sound so angry? Miss me? I just wanna talk with you since it's been weeks since I saw and talked to you." Vanesa sweet talk.
"Sorry I'm busy with work, I'll call when I'm free" Kim ended the call.

He rushes to see Randy who is waiting for him to eat.
"Are you done with your call, come let us eat " Randy calls.
"Yes, let's eat together " Kim smiles while enjoying his breakfast with Randy.
Kim's eyes and heart are filled with Randy. But there is hesitation going inside his mind. But he smiles just to make Randy comfortable and make him happy on the first day of them together.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" Randy asks as they enter Kim's car.
"Let's do a couple of stuff" Kim suggested.
"Really? Now? Us ?" Randy sounded so shocked.
"Yes. Just the two of us. Let's go to Aquaria KLCC" Kim suggested.
" Wow, I've never been there before" Randy was more excited than Kim.
Seeing Randy smiling and being happy makes Kim more happy.
"I will do anything to make you smile all day, " he muttered to himself.

"Thanks for bringing me here, it's my wish to come here for a long time." Randy kisses Kim on his cheeks. Then, Kim recalls reading a book called my wish at Randy's place. The book consists of all the details that Randy wants to do with his boyfriend. He also takes a pic of the book to make sure it fulfills Randy's wish.

Randy was so excited to spend the day with his favorite person and his favorite place. Kim holds Randy's hand throughout their time in the aquarium. Randy was so surprised has never let go of Randy's hand even once. There was a time when Randy does feel shy to hold hands as everyone is staring at them.