Chapter 7 ( The warm feeling to have a sister )

"Can we go to dinner today with Meerah?" Randy texts Kim.
"Why with Meerah? Why are you sharing everything with her" Kim replied.
"She is like my sister, she just looking after me. Plus you can't stop touching me. She saw you lifting my shirt and biting me. So you're coming for dinner."Randy ended his chat.

"So is he coming?" Meerah asks while typing her document.
"Yes, he's coming. Let's talk and eat dinner. Let's go to your favorite place." Randy smiles.
"We are not going there to have fun. Do you get it, we are going there to talk about your relationship with him." Meerah glared '
"Don't be harsh on him, Meerah" Randy was worried about the dinner.
"I don't mind being harsh now, I don't want you to face any hardship in the future. I don't want you to be used by other guys, and I want to know whether he likes you or not" Meerah nodded while typing.

Meerah has a bad feeling about the relationship between Randy and Kim. Randy is like a brother to her and she doesn't want him to have a heartbreak. As for Meerah, she will do anything to protect Randy. Randy was very anxious, worried, and scared all at the same time.

"So where are we going to meet?" Meerah stood up from her seat.
"Waaaah so fast, it's 7 pm. "Randy looks shaken.
"Aren't you done with your work? Or do you want me to meet him alone?" Meerah smirked.
"No......No.....No..... Let's go together. I don't want you guys to fight." Randy packs his things.
"So?" Meerah waits for the location.
"Oh, we are eating at the Thai cuisine shop you always bring me" Randy looks so worried.
"Okay, I'll fetch you. Don't worry I won't fight with him. Just want to show him that you have me with you" Meerah smiled.

They reach the place earlier than Kim.
"Randy please don't think I'm judging him, but I don't believe him. It's just I couldn't" Meerah held his hand.
"It's fine, I understand big sister. Don't worry you will like him, 'cause he is a sweet guy." Randy smiles.
Meerah's fear of Randy getting hurt escalated in her mind.

"Sit beside me, Randy" Meerah pulls him.
"Okay...." Randy sat without asking anything. Randy's face shows how worried he is now.
Kim entered the shop and sat in front of Meerah.
"Wanna sit beside me?" Kim asks Randy.
"He's fine sitting beside me," Meerah smiles.
"Let's order something to eat" Randy changed the topic to clear the tension between them.

While eating" So, Kim, are you gay or bi" Meerah looks curious.
"I'm not sure myself," Kim replied while cutting the smoked chicken on his plate.
"I see when you know you like Randy" Meerah continued.
"I'm not sure, but there was one time I held him by his waist. That's the day I know I like him. Sexy waist" Kim smiles.
" So you like him for his Waist?" Kim was almost burned by Meerah's glare.
"Not only that, he's beautiful, smells like roses and he's just so perfect," Kim added more fuel.

"So this is your reason to like my brother. Aren't you engaged?" Meerah stops eating.
"Who says I'm engaged? I'm still single. I have tons of reasons to like him and who are you? I don't need any reasons to tell you everything. Why are you being a busybody in someone else's relationship? You're just his co-worker, not his sister. Remember that."Kim starts to yell.

"I don't care about you and your opinion. But he is like my younger brother and I do care about him. I don't want him to get hurt and be with the wrong guy. Honestly, I don't like you and your behavior. But what can I do? He likes you. But Kim don't forget who you are, and what Mr John will think and do. You know your father better than me. I don't think people will blame you but will blame Randy instead. I can only believe you when you tell your father your feelings towards Randy. Remember! If you ever make my brother cry, I will break your face. I'm not joking. Let's go home, Randy." Meerah leaves the table.

"I'm so disappointed in you Kim. How can you be rude to her, even when I told you how important she is to me." Randy left the table too.
"Wait, don't go. I was not in a good mood" Kim held Randy's hand.
"Let me go, Meerah is waiting" Randy left.

Kim's Phone was Vibrating. Vanessa is calling Kim.
"Yes, Vanessa, what do you want?" Kim sounds like he's not interested in the call.
" Why are you ignoring my calls and texts? Do you remember we only have 6 months until the wedding? Are you done picking out the outfit for our wedding?" Vanessa sounds excited.
"I don't have time for it, And I'll do this when I have free time" Kim cuts the call.

"Is he for real? Do it when he has time. He used to be very excited about the wedding but now he looks like ignoring me every time and sounds not interested in the wedding. Is he cheating???????" Muttered Vanessa.
"Ethan, can you help me keep an eye on Kim and what he's doing?" Vanessa instructed her secretary.

"Are you still angry? Randy rolled to look at Meerah who was sleeping beside her.
"She is not," Ashwin replied.
"You're awake too?" Randy looked hesitant.
"Randy let me tell you something, I know you have been through a lot. I don't want you to end like that again. Don't think I'm judging him, but it looks like he's hiding something from us. He keeps talking about your body and it looks like lust rather than love for me. He doesn't have a solid reason to say he loves you." Meerah shook her head.
"She is very worried about you Randy. That's why she keeps scolding you." Ashwin added.
"I know don't worry, I will prove to you that he likes me" Randy smiles.
"If you like him, I'm fine with it. No matter what I'm here for you. So don't be scared of anything." Meerah strokes Randy's hair.

There was a McDonald's breakfast on the Meerah table with a note " I'm sorry for being rude yesterday. I will take care of Randy". Meerah smiles while reading it.

"Who sent you breakfast?" Randy is trying to know.
"Who else is your Boyfriend" Meerah shakes her head and gets ready to sit at her place.
"So are we good now?" Randy appears from the back.
"For now, yes!!!!" Meerah smiles.
"Where is my breakfast????"Randy pouted.
"Wanna come to the Pantry to try my sausage" Kim kisses Randy and leaves.
Both Meerah and Randy were shocked and started sharing gazes.

" I don't want to go to the pantry for a while. But if you want to run faster before it's too late." Meerah looks at Randy.
"I'll be back in a while, want coffee?" Randy smiles and runs to the pantry.
"Come in here my boy" Kim pulls Randy into the storage room beside the pantry.
"What are you doing?" Randy pushes Kim.
"What else, having my breakfast?" Kisses Randy, stopping him from talking more.

Randy just couldn't control his breath, as he couldn't breathe due to the intense kiss from Kim.
"Wait, I need air to breathe" Randy pushes Kim, gasping for air.
"Then let me have my dessert" Kim lifted Randy's sweater and tested his delicious cherry nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm......Kimmmmm, stop! stop! I am about toooooo" Randy begged Kim to stop while moaning.
"Keep your voice down. Don't moan too loud, people might hear us." Kim covers Randy's mouth.
"Mmmmmm, Kimmm wait wait" Randy tries to stop him.
"Aww...... You're too fast" Kim looks at Randy who was red and looked tired.
"Your pants are wet." Kim tries to vibe with a tissue.
"No use, go to my table and bring my extra pants from my drawer," Randy asks Kim.

Kim rushes to get the pants from Randy's table. Meerah notices this as her eyes widen as she witnesses a murder. Kim hides the pants under his suit to disguise them.

"Here are your pants" Kim handed it to Randy who was in the washroom.
" You should go first," Randy asks Kim to leave first.
"Okay. I'll see you later. Love you" Kim left the place.
Randy Ran to the mirror to look at his face" Luckily no bite mark, wait, wait, there is one. It's okay, I'll just wear foundation later. What is wrong with you Randy, how can you fast........" cover his face in embarrassment and went back to his place.

"Wow...... Looks like some had a great breakfast to the point they need a pant to change" Meerah smirks.
"Don't laugh, it was an accident, can you help me to cover the mark?"
" come come... I'll help you " Meerah offered.