epilogue

"Ashton, the movie is starting, get your ass over here!"

"Coming, babe!"

She was sitting on the couch in one of Ashton's shirts and a pair of sweats. She pressed play on the remote just as Ashton came running from the kitchen, jumping over the back of the couch with a tub of icecream and two spoons in his hands.

"Move your butt, Miss," he mumbled as he tried to scoot behind her, so he was sitting with a leg on either side of her, his chest pressed to her back.

She moved so that she was half laying against his chest, and in the perfect position to both watch the movie and eat icecream at the same time.

Laying there, with Ashton's arms around her, she could hardly imagine that there had been a time when they couldn't stand each other. They had been dating for 3 months now, and they were almost inseparable. They could talk endlessly, about anything and everything, they loved the same music, the same movies, and after a few double dates with Rebecca and Luke, even Rebecca had grumblingly admitted that he was a great guy, at which Luke proudly stated he had known this all along.

She could feel Ashton kiss the top of her head every once in a while, and every time he laughed at the movie, she couldn't help but smile. She wasn't really paying attention to the movie anymore. All she could think about was how lucky she was that she had ended up with Ashton in the end.

Before her brain could process what was happening, her mouth had already made up its mind.

"I love you, Ashton."

He stayed silent for a bit, and then he pulled her up slightly so he could lightly kiss her lips.

"I love you too, Lyanna."

A/N: THE END!!!! Okay, so since this is my first long story, please please pleaseeeee tell me what you think! I love you all so much for reading this, I never would've thought it would get this much attention! Go follow me on my tumblr for short writing stuffs, mukeisthemeaningoflife. I have a new Luke fic coming soon, so I might add a "chapter" to this story when that fic is up, so you guys can go check it out. I love you all lots, and thanks again for reading, it means the world to me! xx