Chapter 19: New Year's Eve

Nico's POV:

It was New Year's Eve. And Nico was alone in his cabin. Hazel had left about a week prior, so he was missing his sister. Nico and Will hadn't spent any time with each other over the past couple of days. And it was hurting Nico. He was trying to handle his nightmares and suicidal thoughts on his own, but he didn't think he could do it alone. He didn't want to do it alone. Which was why it was a relief to hear a knock at the door.

He opened it to find Will standing on the cabin steps. He hadn't seen Will since that afternoon on the beach three days prior. He looked awful. He had bags under his eyes and his usually tan complexion was pale. Nico sighed deeply. His decision for space was just hurting both of them.

"Hello," Nico greeted.

"I know- I know you wanted space, but I couldn't take it. I missed you and I had to see you." Will murmured.

Nico felt something leap inside him as he grabbed Will's shirt, pulling him into the cabin. He closed the door before pushing Will against it. He kissed Will, feeling a mini-explosion set off in his stomach. Will returned the kiss, passionately. He parted his lips and their tongues battled for dominance.

Nico took a moment to stop the kiss and breathe, but Will wasn't having it. He switched their positions, pressing Nico against the door. He pinned Nico's hands over his head as he took control. Nico tilted his head back, moaning, exposing his neck. Will attacked it, leaving searing kisses on Nico's skin. Will gently pulled Nico's shirt aside at the collar. Nico gasped loudly as Will began to leave a bruising mark on his pale skin. Nico moved to grab Will's hair, but Will possessively pinned his arms again, not allowing Nico to have any control.

Will focused back on the mark he was making. Nico's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he was focusing on the sensations he was feeling. Eventually, satisfied that he had claimed Nico, he slowly pulled back, releasing Nico's arms.

Nico's eyes fluttered open, considering Will. He was smirking.

"I guess you missed me too."

"Shut up," Nico said.

He lifted his hand up, putting it against Will's cheek. Will closed his eyes in relief, before kissing the inside of Nico's palm. His eyes opened and he considered Nico's wrists. They were lined with cuts. Nico felt a wave of guilt go over him as he lowered his hand. Will caught it.

"Let me heal you," Will suggested. Nico looked up into his sapphire orbs. "Let me take your pain away."

Nico nodded, allowing Will to lead him to his bed. He sat on his bed and Will sat next to him. Will asked him to face him. Nico turned and sat cross-legged on the bed. Will pushed Nico's sleeves up, revealing the razor marks. He began muttering under his breath, causing his hands to glow. He began running them over Nico's arms. Slowly, the cuts knitted themselves together, as if they were never there. Will then asked Nico to lie on his stomach. Nico obliged and soon Will's glowing hands were between his shirt and back. He squirmed away from Will's touch at first but then eased back into it. Will slowly started kneading into his back, working out all the tight knots. Nico groaned as Will loosened a huge tension in his shoulder.

After ten minutes of what felt like a deep-tissue massage, Nico seemed more relaxed than he had been in weeks.

"You have so much tension in you. You need to learn to relax and let go of it all." Will's mouth moved in close proximity to Nico's ear.

Will lightly kissed the back of his neck before beginning to lightly trace Nico's back with his fingers. Nico writhed, trying to get away from the tickling sensation, but Will held him in place. Nico eventually stopped struggling and relaxed into the touch. Will moved his hands across him. He sensed an immense wave of pleasure goes through Nico. He turned back over but refused to meet Will's eyes.