Chapter 11. Delayed (Brief sexual content)

Movie night at the Avengers compound was a huge success

Movie night at the Avengers compound was a huge success.  With Noah nearby to explain the movie to Love she seemed to enjoy the evening with everyone.   After the movie, when Noah changed into his Super Mario pyjamas and came out to watch the second movie, Finding Nemo, Love pulled on Thor's sleeve and asked if she could get pyjamas just like those. 

"We can go tomorrow," said the big man.  "Lady Paige, may I ask where you acquired the sleeping garments for your son?"

"Just a department store," she said.  "Most have them and they don't cost a lot."

"We've just begun negotiations with a children's clothing manufacturer for a line of Avengers sleepwear," said Maria, curled up next to Sam.  "Pepper is handling it, but we should have samples by the fall.  I can talk to her about getting samples for Noah and Love.  You were right Paige, there is a lot of money to be made from licensing."  She looked at Sam who nodded that it was probably a good time to say the next part.  "Bowflex is also interested in developing an Avengers line of workout machines and are willing to make beefed-up prototypes for you, Bucky, as long as you'll pose for the publicity."

He didn't say no although when Kate brought up some of their ads on her phone and showed him, he reiterated what he told Sam and Joaquin a few weeks before that he would not wear only shorts and footwear.  Thor looked and said he would be happy to pose, as he saw it as a compliment.

"Buck, you have an excellent physique for a Midgardian.  You should celebrate it."

"No, I already had to fight off that woman this morning," he said, then stopped because of the younger ones being present.  "You do it, or Sam even.  He's the better option because he's not a god or enhanced but he's very muscular."

"Damn straight, I am," replied Sam.

A cushion thrown by Joaquin caught Bucky in the side of the head which made both Noah and Love howl with laughter.  Normally, he would have been irritated but when he saw how amused the kids were he joined them, glaring at Joaquin in jest.  Peter started the movie and within half an hour both Noah and Love were asleep.  Bucky picked the sleeping boy up and carried him to the room, followed by Paige.  Thor did the same for Love.  After he laid Noah down in the bed, Paige covered him up with the duvet and they both left the bedroom, closing the door behind them. 

"We don't have to go back right away," said Paige, coming close.

"I don't want to start anything we can't stop," replied Bucky, snaking his arm around her waist.  "Noah's just in the other room."

"You're right," she said, pulling out of his reach and going to the door with a wicked smile.  "You'll just have to wait for Friday."

He gave her an amused grimace then leaned over her with his hand on the door.  "Are you teasing me?"  She nodded, using her fingertip to circle a spot on his abdomen.  "You know that turns me on?"  She nodded again.