Teleported

''CAPTAIN!!! THREE ENEMY AIRCRAFT APPROACHING FROM SIX O'CLOCK!!!''

"ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!

A destroyer was seen maneuvering a sharp left turn in the midst of raging sea waves. The ship was being tossed around, while its captain was desperate to perform the extreme maneuver in the midst of the storm. Two CIWS Phalanx domes swiveled right and left in search of prey. In the sky, three Siren aircraft were maneuvering above the ship while looking for a position to fire missiles at the ship.

''CIWS in the back focus on enemy missiles if any are fired, those on the left and right focus on hunting down enemy aircraft!!!''

''Target acquired, Commencing fire!'' said an air defense officer.

BRRRRRRRRRRTTTT.....!!!!!

A Phalanx spewed its 20mm ammunition towards an aircraft traveling low above the waterline. A bright red spectral line twisted and turned like a dragon trying to catch up with its target.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT....!!!!!

BOOOMM....!!!!

One Siren aircraft was destroyed as it attempted to climb. Another barrage of bullets was seen coming from the stern. Two missiles were destroyed after a few seconds of launching from the aircraft. Two missile cartridges from the RIM-166 RAM launched two missiles. The missiles immediately shot out like arrows and chased the siren-owned planes that were trying to turn toward the stern of the ship. Instantly, further casualties fell. The battle was over in short order. Victory was on the side of USS Downes.

After the intense battle, we breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the radio monitor state that it was now safe. I immediately relaxed myself on a chair behind the captain. ''Congratulations everyone. You did a good job.'' I praised as I wiped away the sweat with my hand.

A CIWS officer stood up and made a respectful gesture to the young captain. ''Captain! We are very grateful to have a captain like you!" said the young officer.

''Us too! It's an honor for us to be able to serve with you, sir!'' the others said as they stood up.

I smiled as I sighed and slowly began to cheer up a little and my resolve faded a little. I stood up as I flashed a smile to the mostly young crew. ''Thank you, friends. It's also an honor for me. I'm proud and very appreciative of your hard work. Keep it up, okay?

''Yes, captain! The crew replied cheerfully and returned to their positions. I went back to my office and wrote some of my daily reports. There were several reports I had to write such as administration, patrol, and duty reports. Just working on a few papers. I actually find it quite boring, but it's my job.

My pen started dancing on the paper to leave the report on the paper. I finished five papers in two minutes. I'm used to writing fast. But luckily my writing is still readable. Unlike when I was in high school, it's fast and unreadable.

In the corridor, I saw a ship's officer walking fast with a tense face. He broke through the empty hallway. He was so tense, he didn't even hear when one of the crew called out to him.

He knocked on the door while calling out to me. I quickly stopped my work and opened the door.

"What is it, Johnston?"

"Our engines have suddenly shut down, sir!"

I frowned at him. ''Really? How strange....''

I didn't believe it, so I decided to go straight to the bridge. Together with Johnston, I walked to the bridge to see what was happening. It felt very different walking on a moving ship and a stationary one. There was no vibration at all.