Decision ( 2 )

''She's... right, sir..'' An officer spoke.

Ange and I turned to where the voice came from. So did the other officers.

"I think... that's exactly what we're destinied for, Captain. I mean, through that vows, we are bound to fight for humanity. With that vows, we are willing to leave our family. Whatever happens.''

Slowly all down. Including myself.

"That's right, sir. So why are we on this ship if we really have no intention of fighting?'' said another officer.

"Sir, we've had enough of waiting for this moment. They just happen to have the same goal as us. If I were you, I would voluntarily accept it.''

Various supports immediately enlivened the meeting room. What was originally quiet and tense, is now full of excited voices to fight. Houston, who had previously argued with me, was even louder than the others. I feel ashamed of my own crew. treating them seemed to be only young sailors, but their spirits were really high. I am moved. Maybe there are very few sailors like them out there. Who probably fought the sirens with almost no intention. But here, look. Instead, they demanded that I join Azur Lane.

"So what's your decision, Captain Fletcher?" Ange asked.

''Okay. Listen up everyone!'' I called for attention. ''As the captain of this ship, I have decided. Through your opinions, fighting spirit, and your wills, we will join Azur Lane! IS EVERYTHING CLEAR?!''

''YES, SIR!!''

''ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT TO THE LAST BLOOD DROPS, BOYS?!''

''YES, SIR!!!''

'' YOU GUYS READY FOR WHAT?!!''

''READY TO FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF HUMANITY!!''

''FOR HUMANITY!!!''

''HURRAAAHHH......!!!!''

After the enthusiastic appeal, the meeting was closed. 

''God, my voice is hell hoarse, I think I need some water... Ange, can you take me some water?''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? HQ

 A large main building standing not too far from the port. The European-style building of the twentieth century looks magnificent, but its gloomy and dark aura cannot be avoided. On the front page, you can see two big flags hanging down and anyone who sees them, will be both amazed and horrified.

 On the front page, you can see two big flags hanging down and anyone who sees them, will be both amazed and horrified

At the shipyard, several large and small warships were seen leaning in an orderly and rather tight formation. In contrast to the more peaceful and sunny base Azur Lane. The situation here is really bleak. Battleships, destroyers, cruisers, were seen flying the same flags as those in the building.