Combat rescue (3)

Yorktown POV

''Miss, they're spreading out!''

''They spreading out?''

Yorktown walked up to the radar panel. The three submarines spread out and stopped. The dots showing the movements of Gravekeeper One and Two were also catching up with them. Even though the two strange flying vehicles were approaching, the three submarines showed no signs of turning around. Even just standing still. I tried to contact the two planes that I ordered to fly earlier. What were the names... Gravekeeper One and Gravekeeper Two? kinda weird for a plane name...

''Negative miss. We can't see anything from here. But we are close to them. Sonar has also been deployed. We are still looking for it at this time."

"Okay, keep going."

I turned to the officer in the next her and asked why not contact me for further instructions.

"Miss, that can't be done," the Officer refused. "captain has prohibited the ship from communicating with them. It could cause this ship's position to be seen by nearby siren ships."

"Oh... All right... Now what should we do?"

"The best thing we can do is wait. The captain also asked you to be on standby to give orders if there was an urgent matter like earlier.''

--

Back at our positions, we sneaked up on the barracks. From the looks of it, the barracks looked like it had just been set up. There was little guarding by the few foreign troops Ange was referring to. There were only two guard towers, and one defense point.

''Amery, Mike, you guys go back to the hill and take out the guards in the tower

''Amery, Mike, you guys go back to the hill and take out the guards in the tower. We'll go in there.''

''Roger.''

I gave a finger signal to all the members who followed me. We walked sneakily through large items such as containers, cannons, and such to avoid the guards. The light was only dim here. We had to walk with our naked eyes as much as possible and try to catch any light for visuals. Luckily, there is some lights has been installed and that was our chance to make a move.

Meanwhile in the barracks, Eugen was supervising some Iron Blood marines who were unloading from some Siebel Ferry that had landed on the beach. The reason why there were cannons being loaded was because it was to ambush the foreign ship. ''Hipper how are the cannon preparations going? He asked over the phone.''A little more, Eugen nee.'' Hipper reported. '' Will our cannons be able to ambush it?''

''I ask you back, are we working alone here?''

''No.''

''Don't worry about that, my sister. The siren's submarines has been deployed to monitoring their movement right now. And they must be report its movement and marked the ship. Monitor aircraft can monitored it.''