The Orochi (2)

Sakura Empire. 16.39 local time

''Ghost Alpha to Sheffield, Do you copy?''

''Sheffield to Ghost Alpha, I got your copy. Me and Edin are on the move.''

''Alright, We're following on you. Stay calm and radio for aid. We got your back, Out''

One of the special forces members dressed in Japanese army uniforms was seen looking out from the guard tower towards the dry dock not too far from their place. They were the troops prepared by William earlier. It consisted of six SBS personnel that divided into two small squad plus two people from the Royal Maid Corps as assistance from Elizabeth. Two women dressed in red and white Kimono were seen walking in the dry dock, not only them, a ship girl was sitting and several Japanese soldiers were also seen patrolling the area.

The squad leader then commanded his personnel to come down from the tower and mingle while continuing to follow Sheffield and Edinburgh. At that time, the streets were quite quiet and only a few soldiers were patrolling the streets. Some shipgirls were seen chatting at certain spots. Since the most people on the street were soldiers, it would not be suspicious if several soldiers walked in groups on the street.

Sheffield POV

Our walk has reached the dry dock. So far everything is going according to plan. Except for my worries about Edinburgh being careless at times. It feels a bit uncomfortable to have to wear this mask as my visual is slightly obstructed. But I couldn't help but wear it as a disguise. The team - which is all male - is also said to be wearing brown uniforms like these soldiers.

''Ouch!''

What I was worried about just happened....

Edinburgh fell heavily on the concrete.

''Ah, are you alright?'' Suddenly someone asked her. It was a soldier and a shipgirl. The soldier seemed to be trying to help Edin up. This could not be happening. If he saw her face, then we were finished here. So, I hurriedly blocked him and directly helped Edin up while bowing my farewell, then left. ''Ah... excuse me.'' The ship girl once again called out to us. Once again we stopped. I was ready to signal the team who was in charge of the sniper to fire. But I decided against it when I found out that she just wanted to return Edin's glasses. Wait. Glasses?

Edinburgh immediately bowed in thanks as she put them on her mask. I could see a SBS soldier that disguised as a Japanese soldier not far from us clapping his forehead.

We hurriedly ran to a more hidden place and took off our masks. ''Why do I have to go on this infiltration mission?'' Edinburgh complained. ''I'm not fit to do it.''

''Shhhttt your voice is too loud.'' I told her to turn her voice down. I reactivated the little thing the squad leader had put in my ear earlier and start ''Ghost Alpha, we're already in position. What about you?''