Purifier

A bright flash from the sky appeared for a moment, then disappeared. Suddenly there was a thunderous explosion from behind. The shipgirls turned their heads in surprise to the origin of the sound. There was a modern warship on fire at the heliport. I, who heard the same thing, intended to leave the ship. But was stopped when an observer called out over the radio.

''HMS Javelin hit by unknown attack! Javelin is under fire! Javelin is under fire!'' There was an exclamation on the radio.

From here I could see something bright in the center of the formation. HMS Javelin was on fire.

Meanwhile on the Javelin, internal chaos ensued. The damage control crew began reporting the damage done to the ship. Some of the outside crew ran around with flamethrowers and quickly tried to extinguish the flames engulfing the heliport. On the bridge, William tried to get up after hitting the bridge glass. He quickly got to his feet. Beside him, Belfast was lying on the ground with her head bleeding. It seems she was also knocked forward when the attack hit the ship.

''Battlestations, battlestations! all hands prepare for battle! Damage control report all the damage we got!''

''Damage control officer reporting, the damage to the ship 20%, the main damage is on heliport area.''

HMS Javelin came to an instant halt. The buzzing of her engines suddenly disappeared. Realizing that, I immediately ordered the wheelsman to retreat to HMS Javelin's position. Quickly responding, the wheelsman pulled the speed lever back. We all jerked forward as our ship slid backwards quickly. Automatically, leaving the formation. I ordered all weapons systems to remain on high alert and radar deployed to the furthest limits of its detection. CIWS was alerted at every firing angle in the air.

''Prepare for passive jamming, launching chaff!''

Several chaff canisters erupted and threw up dozens of chaff whose smoke formed a veil when Downes was close to the Javelin. We had to stay close to the ship until it had successfully dealt with the leak.

''Downes to Javelin, if there is anyone out there please respond.''

''This is...Captain William...'' came the voice from the ship's radio accompanied by coughing. ''We've been hit by an unknown attack...''

''Downes to Javelin, stay online. Our help is under the way.''

KOur moorings were getting closer to the tilted Javelin. Several mooring ropes were held out to the crew of HMS Javelin who were standing by near her guardrail. The shipgirls, one by one, recklessly jumped into the water and approached the two modern ships that were being battered by large waves. Cleveland quickly made her way to the other side of the Javelin.

Cleveland then quickly slid and jumped to the top slant of the Javelin and accepted the mooring rope extended by the crew of the Downes. In the sky, a yellow light could be seen splitting the dark sky. The Downes' warning radar immediately roared. ''Sir, contact coming in! 12 o'clock at speed-''

''Whatever it is destroy it! Give him See-whiz!'' I cut in and immediately ordered him to fire on the object. Two VLS cells opened, two ESSM missiles launched from the front VLS and chased after the approaching figure.

All six of the Phalanx's 20mm Gatling barrels spun and whined. Soon a glowing red tracer sprayed out of the barrel. The figure enveloped in yellow light instantly dived low and raced toward our ship. Ange quickly took control of the cannon, and aimed at the figure.

''Mahola you bastard.''

Click.

BOOMM!!!

the cannon barrel erupted. A 127mm projectile flew out as soon as the cannon spit it out. Instantly the figure disappeared in flames and smoke as soon as the projectile hit it.