At the Weasley's

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN RON WEASLEY!!" They entered the house at late night with a furious molly Weasley welcoming them

"Mum-"

"No!! It was MY FAULT! I shouldn't have let you go, like the twins! I should have made you too, stay with your brothers" Molly said glaring at the ashamed Ron, who was getting scolded infront of his friends.

"Only because of Harry and Hermione, I let you go there!" Said molly, watching a quiet Ginny slipping away from the argument, just as a sleepy Arthur enters.

"What's happening here.. Oh- Ron, Harry, Hermione you are here!!!" Arthur said enthusiastically and noticed Ginny standing behind him, trying not to participate in the argument.

"Oh there you are Ginny, what are you chewing on?" Arthur asked the short figure behind him, who was just tryna eat and watch the drama.

"Oh it's not important Arthur, look at your son" molly said while Arthur consoled her, saying it was only for one day.

____________________________________

"Come on, Harry" Molly Weasley called Harry who was washing his hands, while all the others were ready at the dining table to have their supper. Harry joined them.

"So, how did the match go" Arthur Questioned to which Ron opened his mouth, very excited to answer but before the words could home out, molly Weasley spoke.

"Ron, go bring the twins for dinner" Molly said to which Ron replied "why me!!" And got up the stairs to call them anyway.

"Fred, George.. what are you guys doing, it's dinner time" Ron grumbled.

"Cool down brother, look at what we are doing" George said in a cool manner which made Ron step into the room and look at the small bottle which Fred was holding. "What's that" Ron asked, puzzled.

"Harry and Hermione are down? Right? I'll tell you right there" Fred said, getting up from the floor. He dragged the puzzled Ron with him towards the dining table downwards, followed by George.

"Hey Harry and Hermione, when did you guys come?!" Fred questioned as he entered the room, gaining all the attention.

"Just today, Fred" Hermione replied, having a spoon full of salad, waiting to go into her mouth.

"Have a seat, both of you... And Ron" Molly Weasley ordered. And they did so.

"So how was the match, Harry" George Questioned the quiet Harry, who was busy completing the food as molly forced him to eat more.

As Harry looked up to see George's face, Ron was already speaking. "Amazing and you know what? I saw them... Up close!"

"Ofcourse you would have, that's the whole point Ron" George said, in a mocking manner which annoyed Ron, so he decided to show off.