The triwizard tournament

The holidays were over, Hogwarts was again filled with students, waiting for the feast to began. The great hall was decorated with candles floating in the air, when you look up at the tall wall that reached up to the cieling, there was no amazing visual that you can see more than of this.

The teachers were sitting at the high table, along with headmaster. The feast began, all the students started eating cheerfully.

I am very curious" said Hermione, holding a book in her hand, smiling very widely but her smile fell when she saw her friends, not feeling the same way as she did.

"What are you guys on, are you not excited Ron?" She asked Ron, slightly bending towards Ron who was sitting in her opposite bench

"We are not going to be able to participate anyway" he said with his mouth full of food which made it harder to understand.  Hermione backed away with a disgusting look on her face. "what about you, Harry?!! Aren't you curious?" She turned to her right and questioned Harry

"I am, Hermione but not as much. I won't participate anyway, Even if we ARE able to participate" Harry said, shrugging.

"Well, then I guess I am the only one who's very excite-"

"SILENCE!!!" A Loud yet a calm voice was heard. It was Dumbledore. "As you have seen earlier, things which never happened, happen now, with some people you have never seen arriving at Hogwarts... I am glad to tell you that, Hogwarts have been chosen to host this legendary event, THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT"

Small whispers by the Hogwarts grew louder and louder, but Dumbledore was not bothered by it, he continued..

"The triwizard tournament brings together 3 series of magical schools and one student will be selected from each. But I need to mention... Only students who are 15 years and above will be able to participate, This is strictly announced by the ministry of magic." He stopped for a second and continued again. The room went crazy with this news..

"That's rubbish!!"

"That's not fair professor!!"

"This tournament is not for the faint-hearted people. If you are chosen.. you will have to stand alone!" The room again fell dead silent when Dumbledore yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Things aside, please join me welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!!"

The door opened swiftly, some young girls, wearing silky blue dress with a blue hat, entered the great hall with so much grace. All eyes fell on them. They walked towards Dumbledore and the other teachers but at times, they stopped by some students to show their beauty and grace.

"Bloody hell" Said Ron, when the ladies stopped by him. The headmistress Olympe Maxime, a giant lady entered, everyone looked up at the tall lady in amazement.

"Is that y/n y/l/n???" Someone said loudly. Everyone eyes automatically searched for her. She came behind headmistress Maxime, elegantly walking while blue butterflies surrounded her and Maxime. The gossips grew even louder when everyone was able to spot y/n but y/n's face didn't change, she kept her reactions neutral.

They reached Dumbledore, headmistress Maxime went up the high table and greeted Dumbledore. While y/n stood in the center while all the other students who gave entry stood behind her gave a very stylish yet dignified bow.

Claps poured, everyone was cheering for their beautiful introduction. There were students whistling too which professor McGonagall didn't seem to really like.

"Blimey, it's really HER. y/n is far more beautiful than I remember her to be" Ron said clapping, looking mesmerized.

"What? Are you for real, Ron?" Hermione said, looking pissed off.

"Silence please" Dumbledore said and raised his hands up in the air. "Now let's welcome, the proud sons of Drumstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!"

A Loud Bang was heard, followed by more number of bangs. The boys from Drumstrang had some sort of weapon which they banged on the floor while they were making their entry.

Those students suddenly dropped those weapons and started running towards the high table like musth elephants.

Students were excited to see what was going on, many was on their feet, trying to see it clearly.

"Merlin, it's victor krum??" Ron yelped so did the others.

The introduction of Drumstrang was completed too. The thing about the tournament was the top of the gossip. Everybody was talking about who was going to be selected from each house and that included...

____________________________________

"Fred and George said that they were going to try for the tournament" Ron said with no emotion, walking to their charms class alone with the fellow gryffindor's Harry and Hermione.

"That is awesome, Ron! It would be amazing if they get selected" Hermione said.

"Well, that doesn't make it any better. I wanna participate on it badly, Hermione"

"Maybe next year Ron" Hermione said, rubbing Ron's shoulder and giving him a comforting smile.

"Who do guys think is going to be selected from the other schools?!" Harry asked.

"Well, I think it's definitely-"

"Before that Ron, it's getting late for charms class. You better hurry" Ordered Hermione and started walking ahead of Harry and Ron.

Ron and Harry started walking faster to keep up with Hermione but Hermione was no longer engaged in the conversations since she didn't wanna miss any of her lessons.

"Tonight we'll know the participants, right Ron?" Harry questioned Ron. "Yes Harry, Tonight... Tonight, the people who wants to participate gives their name.."