meet me at the lake

The following day, the Gryffindors were having their breakfast at the great hall as usual, chatting.

As they were eating their feasts together, Hermione heard some footsteps behind her, just when she was complaining about Rita Skeeter

"Mind if I sit here?" Y/n approached them, Hermione excitedly stood up.

"Y/n!!!" She said and went forward to hug y/n but that idea immediately was gone when her eyes scanned the person standing next to y/n,

"And hello!.... fleur.." she said awkwardly laughing, fleur didn't care much to reply back.

"Oh the food is always amazing here" y/n glanced at the food they were eating.

"Absolutely! You should try it! Come!!" Hermione said and offered seats at the Gryffindor table.

They took their seats, and started eating. Ron decided to speak.

"So, great story yesterday huh" Ron stuffing his chicken sandwich in his mouth.

"Story? What story?" Fleur sounded vexed, all the others were looking at an angry fleur, suprised at this sudden reaction, while fleur was frowning at y/n.

"Uhhh" y/n started awkwardly, "I've told you! About Hermione!" Fleur stared at Hermione as y/n spoke,
"The story about us!"

"You are going around telling it to everyone?" Fleur whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

"Fleur?!... Hermione has to know it?! What's ur point?!.." Y/n asked, confused.

Fleur signed, looking deeply annoyed. Y/n looked at Hermione with apologetic eyes, Hermione gave back a comforting look.

"But why did you leave so soon" Ron started speaking again, trying to recover the group from the awkward conversation fleur and y/n were having

"Do you think she'll stay in there forever, ofcourse she has to leave!" Fleur laughed sarcastically with a deep french accent.

A deep silence filled in as she finished.

"Y/n, come with me"

"Fleur!! What has gotten into you?!"

"Come!!" She dragged y/n to the entrance of the great hall. Far away from the table

"See, I am not trying to do anything bad! But do you know how much I've searched for you yesterday?! I was soo worrie-" Fleur complained.

"I apologise once again, fleur!!! Once again!" Y/n cutted fleur off, apologizing

"You always let me know things first! But now that Potter boy knows it before me?! And even that ginger head girl?!" She argued.

"Fleur, I think it's not a good time to fight!"

"We are not fighting y/n!, We are sorting out things! Now tell me..!" Fleur was interrupted again by none other than...

"Oh please... I get to hear all this, just as I enter ofcourse!" Draco Malfoy said dramatically, entering the great hall.

Both fleur and y/n turned to see the blonde boy, making complaints to their faces

"Y.. Y/n?? Oh didn't see you there. I-i have seen you!" His tone changed just as he saw y/n.

The Gryffindors continued eating but hermione was not able to take her eyes off, she was curious and was worried, thinking what was happening with y/n and fleur. They definitely looked like they were fighting even from far away.

"Look at that" Hermione said to Ron, still looking at them. "Even Draco is whipped for y/n it seems!

"I saw your match, sitting with the ministers along with my dad" He flexed. "You weren't so bad yourself." he said and walked away to the Slytherin table.