Did you see the way he looked at me?

"Did you see the way he looked at me?

"Hermione, you are just assuming things, relax.." Yawned Ron.

"No, I am not ronald" Hermione said, rolling her eyes

"No, I am not ronald" Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "When he came to put his name into the goblet of fire, he looked at me!!"

"He's victor krum, Hermione. The best seeker in the world. He's got a lot of girls, rolling behind his back. Why would he look at you like that?" Ron said, not caring much, reading his daily prophet

"I think you are in love with him, Ron." Hermione signed.
   "Now I am in love with him just because I stated the truth?" Ron snapped back.

"I noticed it" Ginny suddenly started talking.
     "Oh Ginny? When did you get here?" " Hermione question her, nervously.

"When you started talking about victor krum?" Ginny winked at Hermione, making Hermione blush.
    "It's not like that, Ginny"

"Your face says otherwise" Ginny said, making Hermione and Harry laugh hard, she laughed alone with them.
    "Why do you look so rough, Ron" Ginny asked Ron, who was the only one not laughing.

"He says that victor would never even look at me" Hermione told with her laughter slightly fading.
   "He's just mad that he can't pull any girls... Or boys.." Ginny mocked, which made everyone laugh except Ron again.

"Shut up, Ginny" He scolded, taking his eyes off the newspaper, now looking at the laughing Ginny, annoyed.

"Should I talk with victor?!" Hermione asked the dating expert.
  "Let him talk to you, First" Ginny suggested.

"Honestly, I am not really interested in him but with all these quidditch players in our school, I wanna try quidditch too" Hermione said jokingly.

"Hermione, I am a quidditch player too" Harry said, offended.

"So am I!" Ginny followed.

"Oh- um sorry bout that" Hermione apologized and giggled.

After the breakfast, Harry, Hermione and Ron went to their classes and the day was finally over. Hermione, as usual spent her evening hours at the library alone.
____________________________________

"Her- Hermionenene?-" Someone called from behind, Hermione turned swiftly to see who would have spelt her name so horribly that she, herself was going to laugh.

"Victor krum?" She looked at him, suprised. Victor gave her a smile. "Do you min' if I sit here" He asked politely. Hermione showed a gesture, offering him a seat.

He sat on the chair, facing Hermione. There was no conversation between them. It was very quiet until Hermione broke the silence.

"I am- I am Hermione Granger" She said.
   "Oh, I know yoou, of course!!!" Victor said, rubbing his neck.

"You mispronounced it, so I thought you wouldn't know.." Hermione said, looking down and back at him, shyly.
    "I am sorry! I am not very good at english. By the vayy, I am victor krum!" He said with a warm smile.

"I am very much aware! How could I not.. know.."  she said, Blushing a little. Victor smiled back.

The silence once again was back. They didn't know what to talk about. Hermione still was wondering if he had a purpose to be there or he was there simply because he wanted to be friends.

Hermione dived back into her book, not wanting to waste her reading hours. Krum just sat there quietly, looking at Hermione.

"Wanna read this book?" She offered minutes later.
     "Am not much of a readeer, you see.." Victor replied. His accent made Hermione laugh. She thought it was pretty adorable. "Okay, then" she added, laughing.

"Krum.. victor krum.." There was a calling. Hermione and victor's shy smiles was now gone, they both looked rather curious, wanting to see who was ranting his name all around the quiet library.

"There you are.." She said, walking fastly towards krum.
   "What you wan y/n?" Victor stood up and whispered to y/n "Talk quiet"

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked him.
     Krum cleared his throat nervously and replied "um... Reading"

"You?... Are reading?.. Nice joke, now come with me" She said, dragging him by his hand.
   "No" krum said, pushing y/n slightly.
"Ouch krum!" She said.

"I am spendin time with hermi-.... her"  krum said, pointing at Hermione, being unable to spell her name correctly.

"Hermione" Hermione said, making her name clear. Y/n took a glance at Hermione, who was still sitting with a book in her hand. Hermione frowned at y/n.

"Are you.. are you the girl who said 'so what if it's her?' to me" y/n asked Hermione, with her arms around krum's neck

"Yes I did and I have a name" Hermione said, not making eye contact. It was clear that Hermione didn't like y/n's attitude.

"Oh well, There's someone calling for you, victor" y/n informed.
  "Well, in that case. You can go krum, we'll spend time together later" Hermione insisted.

Y/n raised her eyebrow at Hermione. Hermione looked away quickly again, feeling nervous.

"Are you her puppet, victor" y/n teased, pulling victor's neck, bring his face closer. "Does she control you huh?" Y/n laughed.

"What?!!!" Hermione said loudly.
    Both of them looked at her, But there was no response.

"Y/n, I will cum later, I promisee" krum said to y/n, backing away from her.
     "Okay, I will tell professor Dumbledore that you are busy impressing... Oh.. what's your name again?" y/n asked Hermione, mockingly.

"Can't you be nice? That's enough. It's too much" Hermione said, harshly closing her book. She left without wanting to hear more.

"Oh poor girl, she got offended. Anyway, are you coming or not?!"

____________________________________

Hermione went to the Gryffindor room and told all the stories to Ginny.

"Did she actually do that? I didn't know she was rude" Ginny said.
     "I know!.. right.." Hermione said, angrily.

"I think... She thinks that I am afraid of her?" Hermione wondered.
     "But what if she is angry that you kinda embarrassed her when she was putting her name in the goblet?" Ginny questioned

Hermione listened to Ginny's words and thoughts filled her mind.

"Right, Ginny. I think I should talk to her" She said.
    "You are going to apologize?" Ginny asked.
    "Absolutely not!" Hermione snapped back.

"I am just going to ask her if something is wrong, I don't wanna make enemies" Hermione said to which Ginny Yawned. "Especially with y/n, it seems like she is krum's friend since me and krum are friends now. It's going to be awkward if we are against each other"

"All of that later, it's nearly noon. We need to sleep" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes.
    "Good night, Ginny" Hermione replied to which Ginny greeted back and both of them went to their beds