"leave"

The next day went pretty normal. Y/n spent her day alone, despite being popular, no one actually cares except for autographs and stuffs. The evening came by, y/n went to visit the Gryffindor common room, being bored.

"Hello Ginny" y/n greeted as she entered.
   "Hey y/n!" Ron said sitting in a chair opposite to Ginny.

"Oh you are here too Ron and Harry! You too Harry... what's this?!" Y/n asked at the board they were playing.

"Wizard's chess, i am pretty bored to play with Ginny if I am honest" Ron mocked.
   "Shut it, you" Ginny scowled at Ron. Y/n laughed as she dragged a chair near to sit beside them and watch the game.

"Where's Hermione" y/n questioned.
    "Library ofcourse" Ronald rolled his eyes, moving the chess piece to, which y/n didn't bother to pay attention to.

"Have you all heard about the Yule ball?! Who are you going with?!" Y/n asked Ron, taking a biscuit from the plate Ron had on his lap.

"I don't really know but if you ask fle-"

"Not here Ginny!" Harry sharply said, interrupting their conversation. He moved Ginny's hand and the piece she was holding to another box. Y/n noticed Ginny blushing a bit as she stared at Harry, who was being so focused to make her win.

"Hmm hmm?!" Ron snacked on his biscuits as he knocked off their king. "Don't even try" he said cooly as he defeated Ginny for the 3th time today.

"Harry, you-" Ginny started and threw the pillow away which smoothly landed on y/n's face before it feel down. She tried catching Harry, as he ran around the Gryffindor room, shouting "I didn't mean to do it Ginny"

"What did I do" y/n questioned, her eyes being half opened because of the unexpected pillow throw.
    "Happens everytime, no matter who sits in that place" ronald carelessly replied.

"Well Ron" y/n stretched. "Do you know who Harry is going with?!" Y/n questioned.

"Why?? Do you wanna take him??" Ronald's eyes widened, he showed a disgusted expression.

"No what-"

"I never thought, you thought of Harry like that" he shouted.

"Like what?!" Harry stopped and questioned. Ginny found this as the best opportunity to fulfill her wish, to hit him in the head.

"Shut up you dumbarse!! It's not that" y/n said and tightly closed Ron's mouth.

"Then what is it" he said, taking her hands off his mouth.

"Do. you. know, who he's going with?!." Y/n repeated.
    "He haven't decided yet" Ron shrugged.

"Well then he's going with Ginny" y/n placed her legs on the chair Ginny was previously sitting on.

"WHAT" Ron loathed. "How are you so sure, that's so sickening"
     "Well, take a look at them yourself" they both looked at Harry and Ginny, who were laughing together after Harry got hit. Ginny was rubbing Harry's head to make sure he was okay.

"See" y/n turned to Ron but Ron was still looking at his sister and bestfriend, confused. "Think about it, see you later" y/n whispered in Ron's ear as she stood up to leave.

"Leaving so soon?!" Ron finally asked.
   "Yes, I need to get a date, don't I?!" Y/n said as she made her way towards the door, her hands in her pocket.

"Well, if you could help me get a date" y/n stopped as Ron requested, shyly.

"Who" y/n immediately walked closer to ronald.

"Fleur"

"Eh?!"

"Yeah!"

Y/n backed away awkwardly laughing. "Really Ron?!"

"Why not?!" Ron asked, offended.

"I will leave it to you, we are not talking nowadays" y/n hesitatedly said.

"I thought we were friends, y/n"

"Exactly, that's why I am telling this to you. If she saw me near me, she would never turn ur side ever again"

"Why?! Anything wrong?!" Ron said as he pulled y/n's arm to sit down.

"She's Still mad that I told you guys something I didn't tell her Before. Also, she dislikes hermione" y/n took another biscuit.

"Enough y/n, let my biscuits breath!" Ron kept them away from y/n. "And Hermione dislikes fleur too but that doesn't stop me liking her, fleur is absolutely beautiful" he completed.

Y/n laughed as she agreed. "Anyway who you going with" Ron questioned again.

"No idea" y/n lied, despite having someone in her mind. She was desperate to go with them, hold their flower like hands and sway with them.

"Hmm hmm" Ron chewed as he kept down a half-eaten cookie down. "Everyone is chasing you, no need for you to wory"

"Well" y/n signed. "The one I want is not"

"What?!"

"Oh- Uhm Nothing. See you tomorrow, better get a partner before all the good ones run out" y/n hurried out the room before Ron could say anything at all.

______________________________________

Y/n went to the library straight away, searching for you know who.. oh- hermione.

"Granger" y/n yelled as usual. Everyone looked at her, Disturbed.

"Shhh!" Hermione came running towards her to make y/n not make noise pollution.

"I know how to make you come up here gra-" before y/n could finish, krum appeared behind hermione. Hermione looked back at him and called y/n in.

"Oh hey krum" Y/n greeted krum loudly as he was standing in a distance.

"Shh!! Shut up or get out y/n!" Hermione furiously turned towards y/n, shutting her down. Her eyes closed tightly and her fist closed, showed how angry she was. Y/n was surprised and went quiet. they stared at each other for few seconds after hermione opened her eyes and took heavy breaths.

"Why are you here now?!" Hermione questioned.

"What?! Why am here?! You told me that you would meet me, I went all around the Gryffindor room searching for you"

"No but me and krum are spending-" Hermione hesitated as y/n was deeply staring at hermione, waiting for her next word. Hermione let out a deep sign and continued. "You should leave"

"Leave??"

"Yes."

"Why does this library belong to you two?!"

Hermione remained quiet as Y/n started laughing and nodding. "Oh krum" y/n walked slowly towards krum as he avoided her sight.
        "Don't even" she snickered.

"Y/n?! What's wrong with you?!" Hermione walked forward, pulling y/n away from krum by her arm.

"Oh Don't touch me, Granger. I'll leave now" y/n sarcastically said and pushed hermione's arm away from hers.

"You Don't touch her, y/n" krum came in, he looked as if he wanted to fight y/n.

"You don't tell me that you mother-" y/n agressively went against the giant krum, pointing her finger at him.

"Stop it y/n!!!" Hermione yelled. "What's with you?!!!"

"Sorry" y/n apologized instantly. "I am sorry to interrupt, hermione. can we talk tomorrow?!"

"No" hermione said, looking away. "I- have you read the papers??... Y/n?!"

"No" she replied.

"Read it" hermione nodded as she dragged krum into the history of Hogwarts book section.

"You freaking manipulator" y/n Cursed krum mentally, not sure of what was happening. What hermione asked suddenly came to her mind, the newspaper, something wrong with that. She hurried to see it.