A date for the ball?

"Hey Harry" Hermione smiled, coming into the Gryffindor common room with a clean, fresh look. Harry greeted back.

"The Yule ball is in two days, Still didn't get a partner, you both? Are you both going with each other?" Hermione joked, sitting down beside Ron and taking the newspaper in her hand.

"Well, just because you got a famous quidditch player to be your partner doesn't mean you can shame on us" Ron argued, looking away from Hermione.

"Who said I am going with krum"  Hermione said while turning the page of the newspaper.

"What?? you are not?" Ron attentively questioned, getting closer to Hermione. "Then who are you going with? Y/n???"

Y/n saw Hermione's eyes get nervous, her mouth curved in the shape of an 'o', y/n could say that she was nervous.

"Y/n?.. who.." Hermione scoffed and continued "..who would even go with her"

"I would.." Ron shrugged while Harry snickered secretly.

Hermione's storming eyes looked at Ron with so much anger. Ron raised his hands up and spoke once again "oh bloody hell, don't worry, I won't" he shook his head, gesturing.

"I don't give a damn about who she goes with" Hermione threw the paper right on Ron's face and got up to leave but stopped just as she saw y/n hearing their conversation.

"You dumb.." Hermione mumbled as she looked at y/n hearing the conversation and walked past her.

"She likes you" Ron whispered to y/n to which she winked and whispered back "oh who doesn't?!" Y/n turned away from where Ron and Harry was sitting and started following Hermione.

Hermione's shorter legs couldn't keep up with y/n's long legs. Y/n made no effort to follow Hermione. Hermione stopped just as she sensed y/n's presence behind her. Y/n stood still too.

Hermione looked at y/n who was so horrible in acting that she couldn't even act casual. Hermionewas sure to not say word because she knew, she wouldn't be able to resist y/n if she talked with her, she'll be immediately convinced by y/n.

"I know exactly what to do" Hermione thought to herself as y/n was still acting casually. Hermione took a turn  and started walking vigorously. Y/n followed her.

"Krum?!..." Y/n thought as she spotted krum in a distance, she was still following  Hermione and knew Hermione was planning something.

"Make a scene, y/n"

Y/n thought to herself and started walking faster than Hermione, over-taking her. Hermione watched with widened eyes as she saw y/n nearly running towards krum.

"Hey krum.. Uhm.." The majestic boys around krum who were also fellow players, frowned at y/n. "I have to talk to you alone" y/n tucked a stripe of her hair behind her hair. The boys around krum started to leave just as Hermione was kicking her feet.

"What a pathetic creature she is!!!" Hermione ran back the way she came.

"So krum Uhm..." Y/n spoke again, krum had a very unpleasant expression on his face while she started.
"Would you go to the Yule ball with me?"

People who were around them definitely heard it right. Gossips started pouring in. "Wow a power couple!" Flashed Colin Creevey.

"Oh well see-" Before y/n could finish, she was dragged by krum into a shadowy place.

"What" Y/n panted.
       "Are you mad! you!!" Krum screeched.

"Yes, I am mad over you!!"

"Stop it, you like Hermione and I know it" Krum whispered.

"What made you think so, krum?!" Y/n stepped closer to him, her eyes looked naive enough for krum to spit it all out.

"I've noticed you looking, staring at her and I saw her looking at you too! I had no choice I have win you!! When I was close to her, I see u getting on ur nerves!!" Krum shouted frustrated.

"This was the only way I could seek revenge, my love is quidditch but I never won it over! I want to make you feel the same way"

"I got on my nerves not because you were close to her but because she was close to you. I love you krum!" y/n touched krum's arm, trying to manipulate him.

"I am not that dumb" Krum shook was y/n's hand and started walking away. Y/n followed behind and blocked his way. "So you won't come to the Yule ball with me?" She asked.

"Yes, I am going with your love, H-Hermionenene-. I can touch her, kiss her, or even hurt her" Krum smirked.

"I don't care about what you do to her. I love you!" Y/n replied.
   "Ohh shurrrt upppprrr!" Krum walked away, shouting while y/n had other plans.

"Well done, just a little more manipulating, my plan will finally be a success" y/n thought to herself as she watched krum disappear.

What was she planning to do?