Charming man

Y/n was standing on the bridge, gazing, Thinking about her next plan, until she heard hermione's voice.

"He-Hermione?" Y/n looked around the bridge just to see Hermione with Ginny. "There you are?!" y/n thought to herself. She quietly walked closer to hear them talking.

"I can't believe her!!" Hermione cried. "After all this.. I can't believe that she choose krum over me!"

"Just tell me clearly" Ginny ordered.
    "She followed me while I was going to ask krum about the Yule ball! And she asked it instead of me!"

"Why would you ask krum to the Yule ball when you know she's following??" Ginny pointed out.
"Well- just to make her jealous..?!" Hermione facepalmed to which Ginny signed deeply.

"Did she really say that she likes him?!" Hermione gently questioned to which Ginny replied in affirmative. Hermione remained silent.

"I really wish she didn't.." Hermione hesitatedly spoke again.
  "I know! How can she do that to a friend?" Ginny yelled all over the place.

"Y/n!!!"

Y/n jerked, after hearing her name being called loudly, while was being sneaky. Both hermione and Ginny turned back to see y/n hearing their conversations.

"I-" y/n remained speechless

"What the heck y/n!!!" Hermione yelled, seeing y/n behind.

"Y/n, I need a moment with you- woah- did I interrupt anything-?" panted Cedric diggory.
    "S-sure diggory, No you didn't! Thank you!!! Let's get away" y/n saw this as the only chance to escape from the girls.

"So will come to the bal-"

"No! Is it about the Yule ball???" Y/n nervously Questioned, cutting off Cedric.

"That is... Right" Cedric replied causally.

Y/n looked to her to see Hermione heating up more, she felt happy to see Hermione jealous?! But also had to run away or else she could not even think of the things which would happen, infact diggory was also a handsome man.

"Not here!" Y/n dragged Cedric away by his arm.

     "Why not?? I am not ashamed asking the leading professional quidditch player to the Yule ball" Cedric pulled y/n back, which made y/n hit Cedric's chest and accidentally step on his feet. Futher more, y/n was pretty suprised by the strength he had. She backed away shyly.

"Please not here!" Y/n gulped, not being able to meet Cedric's charming eyes eyes.
    "Anything for you" Cedric marched infront of y/n, giving her a little time to follow. Y/n took one last look on hermione and started walking behind the tall Cedric.

~

"So Uhm.." Cedric started as they reached the great hall's corridors. "You know what I was about to ask you" he rubbed his neck shyly.

"Yeahh.. Uhm.." y/n replied shyly

"So is that a yes?!" Cedric questioned, finally looking at y/n.

"Is it not obvious? I mean.." y/n flirted to which they both laughed.

"So see you?.." Cedric stepped a few steps back but has suddenly decided to whisper something, he pushed himself near y/n's ear and whispered "can't wait to see you in the moonlight" he then gave his most charming smile which she couldn't resist at all. At such a perfect moment like this, y/n suddenly remembered hermione.

Cedric was the perfect guy. He had everything y/n wanted but still she didn't know what hermione has that tied her so much to hermione. Infact, she doesn't even know what she likes in hermione, Hermione was the total opposite compared to her. Y/n was fun-loving while hermione preferred following the rules. Quidditch was the most important thing for y/n while hermione was a book worm. Thinking about these, she knew she couldn't just ever forgot hermione.

"Diggory" she called.
   "Yes love?" he turned back.

"I Still have something left to Uhm.. say" y/n hesitated.
    "You can tell me anything!" Cedric slowly walked towards y/n again.

"Uhm.. please do not tell this to anyone! But.. I am in love with Granger.." she spitted it out to Cedric as she watched his eyes widen in suprise.

"O-oh Granger?! as in hermione?!!" He questioned.
   "Yes Uhm.., Hermione Granger"

"Are you going with her or any?.."
"No! no! It's just that, I would love to go with you but I do not know if anything else will ever happen between us.. you know...." Y/n trailed off.

"Oh no- no that's totally fine with it. You don't need to.. need to be in love with me to come to the ball with me" He blinked both his eyes at y/n to which she smiled back. "But, can you resist my charm and not fall for me?" He came close and smirked at y/n. Y/n's cheeks turned as red as a tomato.

"I see you blushing already darling" he backed away, watching y/n still looking shocked and blushing. He gave away a friendly wave and was soon out of sight